DALAT â€“ ROMANTIC HIGHLAND
Dalat – the jewel of the Central Highlands. It is featured by a park-like environment, with lovely temperature 15°-24°C and sunlight all year round, which create numerous waterfalls, pinewood hills, lakes and evergreen forests and gardens
|Tour Name||Dalat Tour|
|Tours Code||STS – DL – ST.04|
|Duration||2 days 1 night.|
|Features||Sightseeing, Beautiful landscape|
|Travelling Gears||Casual, easy clothes, insect repellents, walking shoes, sun glasses, hat, cash, warm clothes|
|Difficulty Level||Level 2.|
|Tours Summary||Dalat Tour.|
Day 1: DALAT FROM NORTH TO SOUTH
Pick you up at the hotel in Dalat
Visits to the East:
- Dalat railway station: remarkable with its architecture and its old steam locomotive. If wish, you can take the 7km train ride to Trai Mat through vegetable farms.
- Linh Phuoc Pagoda: 9km east from the center, the most colorful decorated temple of dalat, caved with tens of thousands of beer bottles and broken china wares.
Visits to the North: - Lat Village: visit Lat houses and study Lat culture.
Visits to the South: - Robin Hill: at 1650m, we will get the whole view of Dalat. And take a cable car to Tuyen Lam Lake, the nicest lake of Dalat. Truc Lam Zen Monastery: the largest Zen Monastery of Vietnam.
Visits to the West: - Bao Dai Summer Palace, where the last Emperor of Vietnam stayed and ruled his Vietnam from 1949 to 1954. Crazy house: display proper art, architecture, different imagination.
Overnight in Dalat.
Day 2: DALAT WITH BIG FALLS (B)
After breakfast, transfer to visit Pongour Waterfall, one of the biggest falls of the central highland.
Back to Dalat, you can stop over at Chicken Village if desire. Visit Datanla waterfall.
In the afternoon, we will take a drive to Lam Dong Museum housed in a lovely French style villa.
Then we head to the Valley of Love, where you can take one – hour horse riding for nice photos.
Pass by the XQ embroidery house nearby and enjoy the traditional music performance.
Drop off at the hotel
End of services.
Children policies: applied for children from 5 to 10 yrs old
- Sharing bed with adult: 50% of tour cost
- Extra bed: 75% of tour cost
- Twin sharing: 100% of tour cost
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
(Except for Christmas from 24 to 26 Dec 2011 and New Year from 31 Dec to 5 Jan 2012)
|Standard||CAM DO HOTEL|
|Superior|| DALAT EMPRESS HOTEL
|Deluxe|| BLUE MOON HOTEL
|Executive|| NOVOTEL DALAT
|Luxury|| SOFITEL DALAT PALACE
Or similar hotel
- Private A/C transportation as in the itinerary
- Local English, French, Chinese speaking guide (other languages upon request)
- All accommodation on twin share basis with breakfast
- Entrance fees and permits during guided time
- One – way train to Trai Mat
- One – hour horse riding
- Cable car to Tuyen Lam
- Flight tickets
- Personal expenses for drinks, meals, laundry, phone, etc.
- Travel insurance, Tip.
- Any others not mentioned above