HOIAN â€“ BACH MA NATIONAL PARK
Bach Ma National Park is located in central. The national park covers an area of 22,031 ha and was created in 1991 to protect the centre of the last corridor of forest stretching from the South Vietnam Sea to the border with Lao PDR. With steep mountains and dense forests this area is home to a wide variety of animals and plants.
This is home to rare diversified animals with many limpid brooks & picturesque waterfalls, a range of unique trails for those who interested in wildlife and trekking… Two days trip to Bach Ma National Park offers a delightful opportunity to trek and discover the nature.
|Tour Name||BACH MA NATIONAL PARK TOUR|
|Tours Code||STS – HA 06|
|Duration||2 days 1 night.|
|Features||Adventure, nature, trekking, camping.|
|Travelling Gears||Casual, easy clothes, warm clothes, towel, swimming,|
|Difficulty Level||Level 2.|
|Tours Summary||Hoi An – Bach Ma – Hoi An|
Day 1: HOIAN – BACH MA
Pick you up at the hotel in Hoi An. Transfer to Bach Ma National Park. After an impressing drive to Bach Ma Travel Center we take a short trek to mountain peak for the spectacular view of the national park. follow jungle trails to reach Five Lakes where natural pools created by the stream.
Trekking to Do Quyen Waterfall, a beautiful waterfall, 300m high and 20-30m wide. After here we trek to our camp site.
Overnight in tents in Bach Ma Park.
Day 2: BACH MA – HOI AN (B)
Waken up with fresh air and bird songs. You would enjoy the beautiful sunrise while sipping tea or take a short guided trek to explore nature trails on which you may see lots of birds, and butterflies.
Leave the national park and transfer back to Hoi An.
Drop off at the hotel.
End of services.
Children policies: applied for children from 5 to 10 yrs old
- Sharing bed with adult: 50% of tour cost
- Extra bed: 75% of tour cost
- Twin sharing: 100% of tour cost
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
(Except for Christmas from 24 to 26 Dec 2011 and New Year from 31 Dec to 5 Jan 2012)
- Modern A/C car/van/coach/bus model 2005 up.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing
- 1 night in Bach Ma (tents) with breakfast.
- Cold bottle of water + wet towels on route
- Local English, French, Chinese speaking guide (other languages upon request)
- Accommodation at indicated hotels.
- A lunch and dinner
- Personal expenses for drinks, other meals, laundry, phone, etc.
- Tips for driver and guide.
- Any others not mentioned above