HUE â€“ PHONG NHA CAVES â€“ DANANG â€“ HOIAN â€“ MY SON
Hoi An is located 30km south of Danang City, and it is the heart of Quang Nam central province. Hoi An attracts tourists thanks to its poetic and picturesque landscapes such as Thuan Tinh islet, Cua Dai beach,Cham island together with traditional handicrafts and famous local specialities
Hue is the capital city of Thua Thien - Hue province, Vietnam. Between 1802 and 1945, it was the imperial capital of the Nguyen Dynasty. As such, it is well known for its monuments and architecture. Hue originally rose to prominence as the capital of the Nguyen Lords, a feudal dynasty which dominated much of southern Vietnam from the 17th to the 19th century
Da Nang is a major port city in the South Central Coast of Vietnam, on the coast of the South Vietnam Sea. It is one of the five independent municipalities in Vietnam.
|Tour Name||Hue – Phong Nha caves – Danang – Hoi An – My Son.|
|Tours Code||STS – HUE 14|
|Duration||6 days 5 nights.|
|Features||Cultures, daily life, imperial tombs, caves, beautiful sea.|
|Travelling Gears||Casual, easy clothes|
|Difficulty Level||Level 2.|
|Tours Summary||Hue – Phong Nha caves – Danang – Hoi An – My Son|
Day 1: HUE
Arrival in Hanoi or HCMC, transit to Hue airport, meet our guide and transfer to Hue city. Check in a hotel. Visit the full-loading Dong Ba Market.
Overnight in Hue.
Day 2: HUE – QUANG BINH (B)
After breakfast, hotel check-out, enjoy city tour in Hue: visit the Thien Mu Pagoda, the Royal Citadel, a World Cultural Heritage site, then visit the Royal tombs of King Tu Duc, King Khai Dinh. Afternoon in Hue, transfer to Quang Binh town, stop at historical sites of Ben Hai River and Hien Luong bridge where the North and South of Vietnam were divided during the Vietnam War. Check in a hotel
Overnight in Quang Binh
Day 3: PHONG NHA – DANANG (B)
Morning check out the hotel, transfer to Phong Nha, enjoy the scenic boat ride through the Son river and many spectacular caves.
Afternoon transfer back to Danang
Check in a hotel in Danang
Overnight in Danang
Day 4: DANANG – HOI AN (B)
After breakfast, hotel check-out, and transfer to Hoian. Stop to visit the marble handicraft village at the bottom and climb on the Marble Mountains. After that, take a scenic drive to Hoi An, a very charming ancient town, a World Cultural Heritage site. Check-in at a Hotel.
Afternoon enjoy city tour on foot, visit a museum, a Chinese temple, an old Chinese merchant’s house, the famous Japanese pagoda bridge, and many beautiful shops.
Overnight in Hoian.
Day 5: HOIAN – MY SON HOLY PLACE (B)
Full day excursion to My Son, the former Religious capital of the Cham people, another World Cultural Heritage Site in Vietnam, enjoy the scenic landscapes and mysterious Cham arts and architecture. Back to Hoian, then free time for shopping and relaxation.
Overnight in Hoian.
Day 6: HOI AN – DA NANG – DEPARTURE (B)
Morning check out the hotel, then drive back to Da Nang for departure flight back to Hanoi or HCMC. Stop at the marble stone handicraft village for shopping if time permitted.
End of tour.
Children policies: applied for children from 5 to 10 yrs old
- Sharing bed with adult: 50% of tour cost
- Extra bed: 75% of tour cost
- Twin sharing: 100% of tour cost
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are subject to change without prior notices
(Except for Christmas from 24 to 26 Dec 2011 and New Year from 31 Dec to 5 Jan 2012)
- Hotel accommodation with buffet breakfast (based on twin sharing ROH), tax and services charge
- All meals indicated in the program (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- All ground transport on tour with A/C vehicle, boat.
- All entrance fees for sightseeing
- Local English, French, Chinese speaking guide (other languages upon request)
- Daily cold bottle of water and towels
- International flight tickets to and from Vietnam
- Personal Insurance
- Personal expenses such as drinks, laundry, other meals, tips, phone, etc…
- All other accounts not mentioned in the above inclusions.