NHA TRANG â€“ DA LAT
The city of Nha Trang is becoming more popular with the tourists in recent years. Yet, with a population of 300,000, Nha Trang still retains its small town atmosphere. This resort town is well known for its miles of beach and the friendliness of its people. The city is flanked by nearly ten kilometers of prime beach where the water is warm year round.
Dalat – the jewel of the Central Highlands. It is featured by a park-like environment, with lovely temperature 15°-24°C and sunlight all year round, which create numerous waterfalls, pinewood hills, lakes and evergreen forests and gardens. Highlights of Dalat sightseeing tours include Emperor Bao Dai's Summer Palace, the Linh Phuoc Pagoda and Dalat railway station. A landscape sightseeing tour takes you a little further out of town and the Langbiang Mountain hiking tour takes you to a traditional Lat village by four wheel drive from where you walk the steep hill to the top of the mountain for stunning views over Dalat and beyond. No matter what they tell you in the office, a good level of fitness is recommended for this climb.
|Tour Name||HANOI – HALONG – HUE – HOIAN – DANANG|
|Tours Code||STS – NT 09|
|Features||Daily life, nice landscape, sightseeing.|
|Travelling Gears||Casual, easy clothes, warm clothes, sun glasses, sun cream, sandals, slippers.|
|Difficulty Level||Level 1.|
|Tours Summary||Nha Trang – Dalat – Nha Trang|
Day 1: NHATRANG - DALAT
Pick you up at the hotel in Nha Trang.
Transfer from Nha Trang to Dalat. Upon arrival, visit Prenn waterfalls about 10km away from Dalat on the way, then Tuyen Lam Reservoir, Truc Lam grandiose temple.
Then take the horse cart round the hilly roads of Dalat to the graceful Xuan Huong Lake in the centre of the city is highly recommended.
Overnight in Dalat.
Day 2: DALAT - NHA TRANG (B)
After breakfast, take a half day tour around Dalat city.
Visit the Summer Palace of Bao Dai, the last King of Vietnam, Dalat Flower Garden & Crazy House. Time is on your own to explore Dalat by yourself before transferring to Nha Trang.
Take pictures on the way such as: pinewoods, waterfalls, farms of tea and coffee, Ngoan Muc Pass and overlooking the magnificent Danhim Reservoir, and spectacular view of the ancient tower Po Klong Garai built by the Cham nation in Phan Rang - Thap Cham, 190 km from Dalat.
End of services.
Children policies: applied for children from 5 to 10 yrs old
- Sharing bed with adult: 50% of tour cost
- Extra bed: 75% of tour cost
- Twin sharing: 100% of tour cost
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
(Except for Christmas from 24 to 26 Dec 2011 and New Year from 31 Dec to 5 Jan 2012)
|Standard|| BEST WESTERN DALAT HOTEL
BLUE MOON HOTEL
SAPHIRE DALAT HOTEL
|Superior|| BEST WESTERN DALAT HOTEL
BLUE MOON HOTEL
SAPHIRE DALAT HOTEL
|Deluxe|| GOLF 3 HOTEL
NGOC LAN HOTEL
|Executive|| DALAT HOTEL DU PARC
|Luxury|| DALAT EVASON ANA MANDARA
DALAT EDEN LAKE RESORT & SPA
- Pick up & drop off at hotels in Nha Trang
- Accommodation based on twin sharing at places as indicated in program
- All transfers and transportation
- All guided sightseeing fees and entrance fees as per itinerary
- Local English, French, Chinese speaking tour guide (other languages upon request)
- All admission fees, horse-cart, mineral waters and cold towels
- Visa application fee to Vietnam
- Food as mentioned in the itinerary (L- lunch, D- dinner)
- Personal expenses
- Other meals and drinks
- All other service not made on the written form
- Tips and gratuities