NHA TRANG â€“ DALAT â€“ PHAN THIET
Dalat – the jewel of the Central Highlands. It is featured by a park-like environment, with lovely temperature 15°-24°C and sunlight all year round, which create numerous waterfalls, pinewood hills, lakes and evergreen forests and gardens
Nha Trang The coastal city in South central of Vietnam. Thanks to its natural beauty and moderate marine climate, Nha Trang is famed as the finest city beach in Vietnam
The city of Nha Trang is becoming more popular with the tourists in recent years. Yet, with a population of 400,000, Nha Trang still retains its small town atmosphere. This resort town is well known for its miles of beach and the friendliness of its people. The city is flanked by nearly ten kilometers of prime beach where the water is warm year round. The average temperature in Nha Trang is 26 C. Nha Trang also has the lowest level of humidity in all of Vietnam. Today, Nha Trang ranks among the top of all beaches in Vietnam. Nha Trang has several famous islands. Most notable are Hon Tre, Hon Yen, Hon Rua and the Spratly islands.
|Tour Name||DaLat + Phan Thiet Tour.|
|Tours Code||STS – NT 10|
|Duration||3 days 2 nights|
|Features||Daily life, nice landscape, sightseeing, swimming, culture|
|Travelling Gears||Casual, easy clothes, warm clothes, sun glasses, sun cream, sandals, slippers.|
|Difficulty Level||Level 1.|
|Tours Summary||Nha Trang – Dalat – Phan Thiet|
Day 01: NHA TRANG (B)
Morning boat cruise to visit Tri Nguyen Aquarium, Mun and Tam Island.
Afternoon tour to visit Po Nagar Cham Towers, Chong Promontory and Dam Market.
Overnight in Nha Trang
Day 02: NHA TRANG – DA LAT (B)
Transfer to Da Lat via Po Klong Giarai Cham Towers in Phan Rang Town.
Arrive in Da Lat. Transfer to the hotel.
Afternoon tour to visit Crazy House, Valley of Love, Xuan Huong Lake and Da Lat Market. Lovely Dalat City.
Overnight in Dalat
Day 03: DA LAT – PHAN THIET (B)
Visits to Bao Dai' Summer Palace, Domain De Marie Church, Datanla Waterfalls, Truc Lam Pagoda, Tuyen Lam Lake and Chinese Pagoda.
Transfer back to Phan Thiet.
Drop off at the hotel in Phan Thiet
End of services.
Children policies: applied for children from 5 to 10 yrs old
- Sharing bed with adult: 50% of tour cost
- Extra bed: 75% of tour cost
- Twin sharing: 100% of tour cost
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
(Except for Christmas from 24 to 26 Dec 2011 and New Year from 31 Dec to 5 Jan 2012)
|Standard|| BEST WESTERN DALAT HOTEL
BLUE MOON HOTEL
SAPHIRE DALAT HOTEL
|Superior|| BEST WESTERN DALAT HOTEL
BLUE MOON HOTEL
SAPHIRE DALAT HOTEL
|Deluxe|| GOLF 3 HOTEL
NGOC LAN HOTEL
|Executive|| DALAT HOTEL DU PARC
|Luxury|| DALAT EVASON ANA MANDARA
DALAT EDEN LAKE RESORT & SPA
or similar hotels
- Modern A/C car/van/coach/bus from 2005 up, boat in Nha Trang
- Hotel accommodation with buffet breakfast (based on twin sharing ROH) in Dalat
- Entrance fees for sightseeing
- Cold bottle of water and wet towels on route (1 bottle/pax/day)
- Local English, French, Chinese speaking guide (other languages upon request)
- Personal expenses for drinks, other meals, laundry, phone, etc.
- Hotel accommodation with buffet breakfast (based on twin sharing ROH) in Nha Trang and Phan Thiet
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Any others not mentioned above