PHAN THIET â€“ NHA TRANG â€“ PHAN THIET
Nha Trang The coastal city in South central of Vietnam. Thanks to its natural beauty and moderate marine climate, Nha Trang is famed as the finest city beach in Vietnam The city of Nha Trang is becoming more popular with the tourists in recent years. Yet, with a population of 400,000, Nha Trang still retains its small town atmosphere. This resort town is well known for its miles of beach and the friendliness of its people.
The city is flanked by nearly ten kilometers of prime beach where the water is warm year round. The average temperature in Nha Trang is 26 C. Nha Trang also has the lowest level of humidity in all of Vietnam. Today, Nha Trang ranks among the top of all beaches in Vietnam. Nha Trang has several famous islands. Most notable are Hon Tre, Hon Yen, Hon Rua and the Spratly islands.
|Tour Name||Dalat + Nha Trang Tour|
|Tours Code||STS – PT 10|
|Duration||3 days 2 nights.|
|Features||Sightseeing tour, swimming, beautiful beach.|
|Travelling Gears||Casual, easy clothes, sunglasses, Swimming suit|
|Difficulty Level||Level 1.|
|Tours Summary||Ho Chi Minh – Dalat - Nha Trang – Ho Chi Minh|
Day 01: PHAN THIET - NHA TRANG
Pick you up at the hotel in Phan Thiet.
Transfer to Nha Trang via Ca Na Beach and Long Son Pagoda en route.
Arrive in Nha Trang. Hotel check in and free time for swimming and relaxation
Overnight in Nha Trang
Day 02: NHA TRANG (B)
Morning boat cruise to visit Tri Nguyen Aquarium, Mun and Tam Island.
Afternoon tour to visit Po Nagar Cham Towers, Chong Promontory and Dam Market.
Overnight in Nha Trang
Day 03: NHA TRANG – PHAN THIET (B)
Visit Po Klong Giarai Cham Towers in Phan Rang Town on the way coming back Phan Thiet.
Drop off at the hotel in Phan Thiet
End of services.
Children policies: applied for children from 5 to 10 yrs old
- Sharing bed with adult: 50% of tour cost
- Extra bed: 75% of tour cost
- Twin sharing: 100% of tour cost
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
(Except for Christmas from 24 to 26 Dec 2011 and New Year from 31 Dec to 5 Jan 2012)
|Standard|| QUE HUONG HOTEL
THE LIGTH HOTEL
|Superior|| ASIA PARADISE HOTEL
VIEN DONG HOTEL
WHALE ISLAND RESORT
|Deluxe|| NHA TRANG LODGE
MICHENLIA NHA TRANG
|Executive|| NOVOTEL NHA TRANG
DIAMOND BAY RESORT
|Luxury|| SOFITEL VIPEARL RESORT & SPA
SUNRISE BEACH RESORT
SHERATON NHA TRANG HOTEL
Or similar hotel
- Modern A/C car/van/coach/bus from 2005 up, boat in Nha Trang
- Entrance fees for sightseeing
- Cold bottle of water + wet towels on route (1 bottle/pax/day)
- Local English, French, Chinese speaking guide (other languages upon request)
- Personal expenses for drinks, other meals, laundry, phone, etc.
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Any others not mentioned above