DALAT - TREKKING & CAMPING ON PINHATT MOUNTAIN
he trek will take you through the amazing ecosystems and terrain, Pine forested hills, Jungle, valleys and lakes that make Dalat become an ideal place for tourists. Beside its nature, some remote ethnic villages and farms will be visited.
|Tour Name||Dalat – Pinhatt Moutain – Dalat|
|Tours Code||STS – DL – ST.01|
|Duration||2 days 1 night.|
|Features||Trekking, camping, interact ethnic people|
|Travelling Gears||Casual, easy clothes, insect repellents, walking shoes, sun glasses, raincoat (in the rainy season), sun-scream, swimming-costumes, warm clothes for the evening, towel, soap and sampoo for bathing. Tooth-brush & tooth-paste|
|Difficulty Level||Level 3.|
|Tours Summary||Dalat - Paradise lake - Pinhatt mountain - Ethnic village – Dalat|
Day 1: DALAT - PINHATT MOUNTAIN
9:00, pick up at your hotel in Dalat.
Transfer to Robin hill, trek through the pine forests for one hour down the Paradise lake.
We will visit a coffee farm on the way to the base of Pinhatt Mountain (1696m ). It takes you 45 minutes to climb up the mountain. From the peak of the mountain you can see a nice view of a small island in a flying bird shape.
And then you walk down the hill into the tropical forest to the campsite around 15:00. Fishing and swimming if desired.
Spend the night in a tent.
Day 2: PINHATT MOUNTAIN - ETHNIC VILLAGE – DALAT (B)
After breakfast, the guide will take you to the jungle. The trail is hard on the second day. You go through the jungle for 4 hours before getting out to the vegetable farms in the Chicken village.
In the afternoon, go back to Dalat around 15:00.
End of services
Children policies: applied for children from 5 to 10 yrs old
- Sharing bed with adult: 50% of tour cost
- Extra bed: 75% of tour cost
- Twin sharing: 100% of tour cost
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
(Except for Christmas from 24 to 26 Dec 2011 and New Year from 31 Dec to 5 Jan 2012)
- Camping tent (2-3pax/1tent)
- Private car for transportation, Boat, elephant ride (1 hr)
- Pick up and drop off you at your hotel
- English speaking guide (other language upon request)
- Entrance fees + trekking & camping permit,
- Picnic lunch, dinner are cooked by guide, western breakfasts
- Insurance, tip for tour guide & driver
- Personal expenses for drinks, meals, laundry, phone, etc.
- Any others not mentioned above