HCM â€“ VINH LONG MEKONG DELTA HOMESTAY
Mekong delta is about 40.000 square kilometers (km2) in area and it is known as one of the widest and richest delta in ASEAN, in Vietnam it is considered as the biggest granary of Vietnam (the second one is Red River delta in the North of Vietnam), it provides 60% of nation’s rice.
Besides that, Mekong delta is the place of different tropical fruits such as durian, coconut, banana, pineapple, dragon fruit… and when people come here they can enjoy the seasonal fruits all round year.
Cruise along one of the world's mightiest rivers - the Mekong and enjoy a tapestry of sights and sounds. Rest on floating and enjoy a night with a local family at the village
|Tour Name||Vinh Long Mekong delta tour.|
|Tours Code||STS – HCM 14|
|Duration||2 days 1 night|
|Features||Cultures, daily life activities, home-stay, interesting floating market, fruit garden, countryside landscapes.|
|Travelling Gears||casual, easy clothes, insect repellent.|
|Difficulty Level||Level 1.|
|Tours Summary||Ho Chi Minh City – Vinh long – Cai Be – Ho Chi Minh City|
Day 1: HCMC - VINH LONG
08:00 Pick you up at the hotel in Ho Chi Minh City by our local guide.
Transfer to the Mekong Delta. Driving through the Delta to Cai Be Floating Market then take a boat for a cruise along the endless waterways of the mighty Mekong.
10:00 Visit brick pottery kilns, and a floating fish farm.
13:00 We will arrive at the lush orchards of the house in which we will spend the night in a home stay with a local family.
Overnight in Vinh Long.
Day 2: VINH LONG - HCMC (B)
08:00 After breakfast with the host family, take a boat to visit Cai Be Floating Market, joining with local people to buy special fruits or other souvenirs.
Afterwards, continue our boat trip along the maze of waterways and canals through An Binh Island.
13:00 Stop at an old southern house with a bonsai garden and visit some local cottage industries which produce candy as well as rice cakes. Following our cruise, we will return to the Pier and transfer to awaiting vehicle to return to Ho Chi Minh City.
17:00 Drop off at the hotel.
End of tour.
Children policies: applied for children from 5 to 10 yrs old
- Sharing bed with adult: 50% of tour cost
- Extra bed: 75% of tour cost
- Twin sharing: 100% of tour cost
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
(Except for Christmas from 24 to 26 Dec 2011 and New Year from 31 Dec to 5 Jan 2012)
- All ground transport on tour with A/C vehicles.
- Accommodation at Homestay with local family – twin share basic in Vinh Long
- English, French, Chinese speaking tour guide (other languages upon request)
- Private boat trip in Mekong
- Entrance fees for sightseeing
- Daily cold bottle of water and wet towels on route
- Personal expenses for drinks, laundry, phone, etc..
- International flight tickets to and from Vietnam
- Tips for guides and driver
- Any others not mentioned above