HOI AN - HUE - PHONG NHA 3 DAYS
Hoi An is located 30km south of Danang City, and it is the heart of Quang Nam central province. Hoi An attracts tourists thanks to its poetic and picturesque landscapes such as Thuan Tinh islet, Cua Dai beach,Cham island together with traditional handicrafts and famous local specialities
Hue is the capital city of Thua Thien - Hue province, Vietnam. Between 1802 and 1945, it was the imperial capital of the Nguyen Dynasty. As such, it is well known for its monuments and architecture. Hue originally rose to prominence as the capital of the Nguyen Lords, a feudal dynasty which dominated much of southern Vietnam from the 17th to the 19th century
Phong Nha - Ke Bang National Park is located in the Bo Trach and Minh Hoa districts in the center of Quang Binh province. Phong Nha - Ke Bang national park is one of the world's two largest limestone regions. In comparison with 41 other world heritage sites which have karsts, Phong Nha has dissimilar geomorphic, geologic and biotic conditions
|Tour Name||Hue – Phong Nha tour|
|Tours Code||STS – HA 05|
|Duration||3 days 2 night.|
|Features||Cultures, daily life, imperial tombs, caves, beautiful sea.|
|Travelling Gears||Casual, easy clothes|
|Difficulty Level||Level 1.|
|Tours Summary||Hoi An – Hue – Phong Nha – Hue|
Day 01: HOI AN- HUE
Pick-up guests at Hoi An (07h00-08h00) & Da Nang (08h00-09h00). Depart for Hue Imperial City, through Hai Van pass, en route, stop-over for photos a t the top of Cloud - Ocean pass, overlooking the scenic Lang Co fishing village.
Arrive Hue, hotel check-in.
In the afternoon, visit the Imperial Citadel - The grand palace of the last dynasty of Nguyen and Goddess-heavenly pagoda.
Take a dragon boat trip to enjoy Hue folksong on Perfume River.
Overnight in Hue
Day 02: HUE – PHONGNHA CAVE - HUE (B)
After breakfast at the hotel. Depart for the national park of Phong Nha – Ke Bang - classified as the world heritage site, stop at La Vang Holy Land and DMZ of Quang Tri. Boat trip on Son River to visit Phong Nha cave. Back to Hue on Ho Chi Minh legendary road. Overnight at Hue.
Day 03: HUE (B)
Breakfast and checkout. Visit the mausoleum of Tu Duc emperor, Khai Dinh tomb, Temple of Huyen Tran Princess and shopping at Dong Ba market. Drop off at the hotel in Hue.
End of services.
Children policies: applied for children from 5 to 10 yrs old
- Sharing bed with adult: 50% of tour cost
- Extra bed: 75% of tour cost
- Twin sharing: 100% of tour cost
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
(Except for Christmas from 24 to 26 Dec 2011 and New Year from 31 Dec to 5 Jan 2012)
|Standard|| DUY TAN HOTEL
HUE HERITAGE HOTEL
|Superior|| ASIA HOTEL
HUE QUEEN HOTEL
|Deluxe|| GREEN HOTEL HUE
|Executive|| SAIGON MORIN
|Luxury|| LA RESIDENCE HOTEL & SPA
THE PILGRIMAGE VILLAGE
- Transportation Car/Van/Bus with AC.
- Accommodation with breakfast (twin or double shared), tax, services charge.
- Folksong on Perfume River.
- Boat trip for Phong Nha cave.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing
- Local English, French, Chinese speaking guide. (Other languages upon request)
- Cold bottle of water on bus and wet towels
- Air/train/bus tickets: Saigon/Hanoi - Danang & Hue/Danang - Saigon/Hanoi
- Meals indicated in the program (L=Lunch, D=Dinner).
- Personal expenses: laundry, telephone, other meals, drink, etc…
- Tips for guide and drivers.
- All other accounts not mentioned in the above inclusions