HUE â€“ DANANG â€“ HOIAN
Hoi An is a destination with two faces – the charming, old–world trading port of narrow streets and traditional houses, and the beach with its new resorts and long stretch of clean white sand.
Hue City, Vietnam's political capital from 1802 to 1945 under the 13 emperors of the Nguyen Dynasty. Traditionally, the city has been one of Vietnam's cultural, religious and educational centers.
|Tour Name||Hue + Hoi An Tour.|
|Tours Code||STS – Hue 12|
|Duration||4 days 3 nights.|
|Features||Sightseeing, historic sites, cultures, shopping.|
|Travelling Gears||casual, easy clothes, walking shoes, sandals.|
|Difficulty Level||Level 1.|
|Tours Summary||Hue – Da Nang – Hoi An – Da Nang – HCM or Hanoi or Home|
Day 1: HUE
Pick you up at the hotel in hue.
Enjoy city tour: visit the Thien Mu Pagoda, the Royal Citadel, a World Cultural Heritage site, the full-loading Dong Ba Market. Free time on your own
Overnight in Hue.
Day 2: HUE – HOI AN (B)
After breakfast, hotel check-out, enjoy city tour in Hue: visit the Royal tombs of King Tu Duc, King Khai Dinh, and transfer to Hoian. Stop in Danang and then visit the marble handicraft village at the bottom and climb on the Marble Mountains. After that, take a scenic drive to Hoi An, a very charming ancient town, a World Cultural Heritage site. Check-in at a Hotel
Overnight in Hoian.
Day 3: HOI AN (B)
Morning enjoy city tour on foot, visit a museum, a Chinese temple, an old Chinese merchant’s house, the famous Japanese pagoda bridge, and many beautiful shops.
Free afternoon for shopping or swimming at the sea
Overnight in Hoian
Day 4: HOI AN – DA NANG – DEPARTURE (B)
Morning check out the hotel, then drive back to Da Nang for departure flight back to Hanoi or HCMC.
End of tour.
Children policies: applied for children from 5 to 10 yrs old
- Sharing bed with adult: 50% of tour cost
- Extra bed: 75% of tour cost
- Twin sharing: 100% of tour cost
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
(Except for Christmas from 24 to 26 Dec 2011 and New Year from 31 Dec to 5 Jan 2012)
Or similar hotels
- Hotel accommodation with buffet breakfast (based on twin sharing ROH), tax and service charges
- All ground transport on tour with A/C vehicle, boat.
- All entrance fees for sightseeing
- Local English, French, Chinese speaking guide (other languages upon request)
- Cold bottle od wtare and wet towels on route
- International airport tax.
- Personal Insurance
- Personal expenses such as drinks, laundry, etc.
- All other accounts not mentioned in the above inclusions.