HUE â€“ DANANG â€“ HOIAN â€“ MY SON
Hue City, Vietnam's political capital from 1802 to 1945 under the 13 emperors of the Nguyen Dynasty. Traditionally, the city has been one of Vietnam's cultural, religious and educational centers.
Hoi An is a destination with two faces – the charming, old–world trading port of narrow streets and traditional houses, and the beach with its new resorts and long stretch of clean white sand
My Son Holy Land, a World Heritage, 50 km southwest of Hoi An. Located in a lush valley, My Son was a capital and religious center of Cham people, now remaining with red brick towers and sanctuaries. My Son, considered to be in the same league as some of Southeast Asia's greatest archaeological sites, including Angkor in Cambodia, Bagan in Myanmar, Ayutthaya in Thailand and Borobudur in Indonesia. These towers and sanctuaries was built from the 7 to 13 centuries
|Tour Name||Hue + Hoi An + My Son Tour.|
|Tours Code||STS – Hue 13|
|Duration||4 days 3 nights.|
|Features||Sightseeing, historic sites, cultures, shopping, landscape.|
|Travelling Gears||Casual, easy clothes, walking shoes, sandals.|
|Difficulty Level||Level 1.|
|Tours Summary||Hue – Da Nang – Hoi An – My Son - Da Nang – HCM or Hanoi or Home|
Day 1: HUE
Arrival in Hanoi or HCMC, transit to Hue airport, meet our guide and transfer to Hue city. Afternoon city tour: visit the Thien Mu Pagoda, the Royal Citadel, a World Cultural Heritage site, the full-loading Dong Ba Market.
Overnight in Hue.
Day 2: HUE – HOI AN (B)
After breakfast, hotel check-out, enjoy city tour in Hue: visit the Royal tombs of King Tu Duc, King Khai Dinh, and transfer to Hoian. Stop in Danang and then visit the marble handicraft village at the bottom (not climbing the mountains). After that, take a scenic drive to Hoi An, a very charming ancient town, a World Cultural Heritage site. Check-in at a Hotel, enjoy city tour on foot, visit a museum, a Chinese temple, an old Chinese merchant’s house, the famous Japanese pagoda bridge, and many beautiful shops.
Overnight in Hoian.
Day 3: HOIAN – MY SON HOLY PLACE (B)
Full day excursion to My Son, the former Religious capital of the Cham people, another World Cultural Heritage Site in Vietnam, enjoy the scenic landscapes and mysterious Cham arts and architecture. Back to Hoian, then free time for shopping and relaxation.
Overnight in Hoian.
Day 4: HOI AN – DA NANG – DEPARTURE (B)
Morning check out the hotel, then drive back to Da Nang for departure flight back to Hanoi or HCMC.
End of tour.
Children policies: applied for children from 5 to 10 yrs old
- Sharing bed with adult: 50% of tour cost
- Extra bed: 75% of tour cost
- Twin sharing: 100% of tour cost
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
(Except for Christmas from 24 to 26 Dec 2011 and New Year from 31 Dec to 5 Jan 2012)
Or similar hotels
- Hotel accommodation with buffet breakfast (based on twin sharing ROH), tax and service charges
- All ground transport on tour with A/C vehicle, boat.
- All entrance fees for sightseeing
- Local English, French, Chinese speaking guide (other languages upon request)
- Cold bottle of water and wet towels on route
- International airport tax.
- Personal Insurance
- Personal expenses such as drinks, laundry, etc.
- All other accounts not mentioned in the above inclusions.