HUE - BACH MA NATIONAL PARK
Bach Ma National Park is located in central, the national park covers an area of 22,031 ha and was created in 1991 to protect the centre of the last corridor of forest stretching from the South Vietnam Sea to the border with Lao PDR. With steep mountains and dense forests this area is home to a wide variety of animals and plants. Bach Ma, French- era hill stations know for its cool weather and foggy.
Bach Ma location looks ideal for guarding the coastline near Hai Van pass, which is exactly what the Americans thought during US troop turned the area into fortified bunker.
|Tour Name||Hue – Bach Ma park.|
|Tours Code||STS – Hue 09|
|Duration||2 days 1 night.|
|Features||Beautiful Sea views, trekking, nature, adventure, climbing.|
|Travelling Gears||casual, easy clothes, walking shoes, insect repellents, warm clothes, torch light.|
|Difficulty Level||Level 3.|
|Tours Summary||Hue – Bach Ma Park – Hue|
Day 1: HUE - BACH MA NATIONAL PARK
Pick you up at the hotel at 08.00.
It take an hour get to Bach Ma center, have look Museum national park.
10:30 Get private Jeep (4wd) to the Summit.
Check in hotel at 11.30. Trekking to trail, have look butterfly, animals.
Walking to Hai Vong Dai, a famous viewing point. From where, you can see the Ocean, Hai Van pass.
Overnight in Bach Ma
Day 2: BACH MA PARK - HUE (B)
In the morning, Trekking and Climbing up and down Do Quyen Waterfall for swimming.
Check out hotel at 12.00.
Take Jeep back to center at 13.30 Pm, transfer back the city
Arrive at 17.30.
End of services
Children policies: applied for children from 5 to 10 yrs old
- Sharing bed with adult: 50% of tour cost
- Extra bed: 75% of tour cost
- Twin sharing: 100% of tour cost
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
(Except for Christmas from 24 to 26 Dec 2011 and New Year from 31 Dec to 5 Jan 2012)
- Modern A/C car/van/coach/bus model 2005 up
- Local English, French, Chinese speaking guide (other languages upon request)
- Hotel accommodation with daily breakfast
- Entrance fees for sightseeing
- Vietnam visa stamping fee
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (L: lunch, D: Dinner)
- Any kind of drinks
- International airport departure taxes
- International flights to Hanoi/from Saigon
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tip...)