UPSTREAM PHNOM PENH â€“ SIEM REAP BY THE RV PANDAW 5 DAYS
Day 1: Phnom Penh
Passengers embark the ship in the afternoon. Passengers spend the afternoon at leisure and dinner is served on board.
Day 2: Tonle River / Kampong Chhnang
Excursion up the Tonle River to Kampong Chhnang either by ship or by coach depending on water levels. In Kampong Chhnang passengers will take a wonderful motor boat excursion into the lakeside wetlands that form the mouth of the river. Here a stunning variety of birdlife and many fishtraps may be seen.
Day 3: Kampong Cham / Mekong River
We stop at the little-known Chong Koh silk-weaving village for a morning walk. We cruise past the Mekong's timless villages and in the afternoon we stop at the Peam Chi Kang village to visit either the wat, monastery or school.
Day 4: Kampong Cham Area
In the morning passengers journey upriver to the hilltop temple of Wat Hanchey. In the afternoon, passengers travel by bus to Wat Nokor, a 12th century Angkorian temple. We also visit the eco village of Chenungkok and the Pandaw supported Kampong Cham orphanage.
Day 5: Transfer to Siem Reap
In the early morning coach transfer to the Raffles Hotel D'Angkor in Siem Reap, stopping at Kampong Thom for a picnic lunch. Arrive Siem Reap mid afternoon.
Inclusions of the trip
- Entrance fees
- Gide services (English language)
- Gatuities to crew, main meals ocally made soft and alcoholic beverages, ugged coffee and selection of teas and tisanes, mineral water.
- Transfer to the meeting point in Saigon from the ship at the end of a voyage.
Exclusions of the trip
- International flights
- Port dues, laundry
- All visa costs, fuel surcharges
- Imported beverages such as wines, premium spirits and liqueurs
- Fancy soft drinks like Perrier
- Espressos and cappuccinos at bar.