UPSTREAM SAIGON â€“ PHNOM PENH CRUISING BY THE RV PANDAW 4 DAYS
Route: Saigon - My Tho - Cai Be - Cai Be - Sa Dec - Cu Lao Gien - Chau Doc - Border Crossing - Phnom Penh
Duration: 4 Days/3 Nights
Depart from: Saigon
Day 1: Saigon - My Tho - Cai Be
Transfer from the Hotel to the port of My Tho bo coach to embark cruise.
Day 2: Cai Be - Sa Dec - Cu Lao Gien
In the morning passengers will take an exciting Sampan boat excursion to Sa Dec via Vinh Long, along canals and backwaters. Passengers will visit Cai Be and its colorful floating market and Sa De to see the local market and the ancient house of Mr, Huyn Thuy Le, the 'lover' of Marguerite Duras, a famous french novelist. In the afternoon, we visit Cu Lao Gien island and a Catholic monastery called 'La Providence'.
Day 3: Chau Doc - Border Crossing
Visit a Cham tribal village, a cat fish farm, and enjoy a trishaw(also called cyclo) ride round Chau Doc. Return to the ship by boat for lunch and cast off for the Cambodian border for the usual formalities.
Day 4: Phnom Penh
Arrive in the early morning and disembark
Inclusions of the trip
- Entrance fees
- Gide services (English language)
- Gatuities to crew, main meals ocally made soft and alcoholic beverages, ugged coffee and selection of teas and tisanes, mineral water.
- Transfer to the meeting point in Saigon from the ship at the end of a voyage.
Exclusions of the trip
- International flights, port dues , laundry
- All visa costs, fuel surcharges
- Imported beverages such as wines
- Premium spirits and liqueurs, fancy soft drinks like Perrier
- Espressos and cappuccinos at bar.
- Transfer to the ship in Phnom Penh at the start of a voyage