ACROSS THE MEKONG DELTA WITH LE CONCHICHINE 3 DAYS â€“ CAN THO â€“ SA DEC - CAI BE â€“ SAIGON
Route: Saigon - Can Tho - Tra On - My Thuan - Sa Dec - Cai Be - Departure
Duration: 3 Days/ 2 Nights
Depart from: Ho Chi Minh City
Departure date: Monday, Wednesday, Friday
DAY 1: SAIGON - CAN THO - TRA ON (L, D)
07:30: Pick up at your hotel in Saigon City
12.00-12h30 boarding LE COCHINCHINE boat. Enjoy welcome drink
Transfer on a local boat to explore the Cai Rang market one of the most bustling floating markets in Mekong. We go for a walk through the palm-shaded creek to see local houses and green orchards.
Le Cochinchine continues its cruise to Tra On. Lunch served on board.
Leisurely cruise down the Mekong while enjoying the beautiful scenery
Visits of the fruit farm and walks amongst pleasant villages on the footpaths of the countryside. Opportunity to meet with local people.
Boarding back at with an aperitif while enjoying the magnificent sunset on the Mangthit canal and Nicola river.
Dinner and overnight on board
DAY 2: VINH LONG - MY THUAN - SA DEC (B, L, D)
Breakfast on board over splendid sunrise on the Mekong.
Walks /cycle amongst the lush vegetation to visit the fruit farm , the handicraft villages and meet with local people .
Le Cochinchine set sails again to Sa Dec while lunch is served on board.
Visit busy Sa Dec food market and primary school headed by Marguerite Duras.
Walks along the village path and acquaintance with rural activities as farmers farm their fields: rice fields, vegetable farms, fish farms.
Boarding back at with an aperitif while cruising down to Cai Thia.
Dinner and overnight on board.
DAY 3: CAI BE - SAIGON (B)
Breakfast on boat in the morning.
Cycling on the bank of the peninsula for a visit of the gardens and orchards.
Le Cochinchine continues its cruise toward Cai Be.
Transfer to a local boat for an extensive visit of Cai Be: the floating market, local pop-rice and sweets production. Visit of colonial buildings, old houses, delightful flower gardens and local coconut candy and rice paper manufacturers.
Boarding back at noon, with a welcome-back drink.
11 h00-11h30 Disembark in Cai Be. Transfer you back to Saigon City. End of service.
|Prices quoted in VND nett per person
From 01 June to 31 October 2011
|Cabin||Joining boat||Single Sup|
|2 pax||3 - 7 pax||8 - 12 pax|
|Double/ Twin||9,849,000 vnd||8,526,000 vnd||8,190,000 vnd||3,780,000 vnd|
Exchange Rate: 21000 VND/USD
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
Inclusions of the trip
- Return city transfer
- One welcome cocktail
- English /French-speaking guide on board
- Accommodation on board.
- Meal as mentioned during the cruise ( B=Breakfast, L = Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Admission fee at visiting points as mentioned in the program.
- Biking gear/ Bicycle available on board for sightseeing
- Taxes and Services charge.
Exclusions of the trip
- Visa approval and fees for Vietnam or Cambodia.
- Travel insurance
- Expenditure of personal nature such as drinks, tips,
- Souvenirs, laundry, etc.,
- Child age 2-12 years old: 50% of adult when sharing cabin with parents.
- Infants (under 2 years old) are free of charge.
- Surcharge 20% on December 24, December 31, Ave of Lunar New Year