LE COCHINCHINE CRUISE 4 DAYS / 3 NIGHTS CRUISE ON THE MEKONG RIVER
Route: Sai Gon - My Tho - Sa Dec - Cai Be - Vinh Long - Mang Thit - Tra On - Cai Rang - Rach Ngong - Can Tho - Sai Gon
Duration: 4 Days/3 Nights
Depart from: Ho Chi Minh City
Day 1: SAIGON - MY THO - SA DEC (L, D)
Pick up at hotelin Saigon.
11h00 boarding LE COCHINCHINE boat. Enjoy welcome drink Leisurely cruise down the Mekong River while enjoying the beautiful scenery Le Cochinchine cruise with lunch served on board. Arrive in Chogao, walking around the local market . Leisurely cruise down the Mekong River while enjoying the beautiful scenery In My Tho. Visit the Thoi Son island ,walk through the island, sampling native fruits viewing local handicraft production and meeting the local people. Then take a brief sampan ride through the palm-shaded creeks Then boat depart for Cai Be, the magnificent sunset on the river .Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 2: CAI BE - VINH LONG - SA DEC (B, L, D)
Breakfast is available from 6:30 in the morning. Mid-morning, transfer to a local boat for an extensive visit of Cai Be: the floating market, local pop-rice and sweets production. Visit of old colonial time buildings onshore. Boarding back at noon, with a welcome-back drink. Departure from Cai Be to Binh Hoa Phuoc Island while lunch is served on board. Transfer onto a local boat for a visit of the gardens and orchards on the bank of the peninsula. Back on board, a refreshment awaits you. Dinner is served as the Le Cochinchine gets under way towards the My Thuan bridge then towards Sa Dec. Le Cochinchine drops anchor at the entry of Sa Dec for the night.
Day 3: SA DEC - MANG THIT - TRA ON (B)
Breakfast on boat. Transfer for a visit of the town of Sa Dec, following the tracks of French novelist Marguerite Duras. Boarding back about noon at Sa Dec. Welcome back drink. Lunch while en route. The Le Cochinchine goes down stream the Tiá»n Giang River towards Vinh Long. Rest on the deck, or enjoy the open bar. Visit bricks and tiles kilns and the manufacture of earthenware pots on a bank of river Co Chien Boarding back, complimentary drink as a welcome back on board. Open bar and rest on the deck enjoying the sunset. The crew will serve dinner while the Le Cochinchine is cruising Mang Thit river. Le Cochinchine sets anchor in front of Phuoc Hau pagoda, in Tra On, for the night.
Day 4: TRA ON - CAI RANG - RACH NGONG - CAN THO - SAIGON (B)
Breakfast is available from 06:30, while the ship is cruising the Tra On floating market. The ship then departs towards Can Tho. Arrival in Cai Rang floating market, check out and transfer onto a local boat to visit the floating market, the nearby arroyos and gardens and return to the Ninh Kieu pier. Arrival at Ninh Kieu, Can Tho, late morning.
Drive back to Saigon.
|Prices quoted in VND net per boat|
|1 - 20 pax|
|Rate||Contacts Us for Best Price|
Exchange Rate: 21000 VND/USD
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
Inclusions of the trip
- 4 day private cruise with stops and visits as stated with English /French-speaking escort.
- 3 nights accommodation on board.
- Meal as mentioned during the cruise ( B=Breakfast, L = Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Admission fee at visiting points as mentioned in the program.-
- Biking, sampan boat ride,
- Services of crews during the cruise.
- Apperitif with canape
Exclusions of the trip
- Visa approval and fees for Vietnam or Cambodia.
- Expenditure of personal nature such as drinks, tips, souvenirs, laundry, etc.,
- Child age 2-12 years old: 50% of adult when sharing cabin with parents.
- Infants (under 2 years old) are free of charge.
- Surcharge 20% on December 24, December 31, Ave of Lunar New Year