ADVENTURE TO TA VAN -GIANG TA CHAI - CAT CAT - SIN CHAI
Lao Chai village is Located 7 Kms from Sapa. In this village which you will have a welcome feeling at any house of the hospitable people there. You can interact them, learn about their culture and customs.
Ta Van is located in Vietnam in the northern province of Lao Cai, about 5 kilometres from Sapa, at an altitude of 1, 816 meters.
Waterfall in Giang Ta Chai can make you be unfogetable when you finish this trip.
The last day in Sapa for trekking around to Cat Cat and Sin chai villages of the Black H’mong then visit see the hydroelectric power station established by the French
|Tour Name||Sapa Tour|
|Tours Code||STS – SP 15|
|Duration||3 days 2 nights.|
|Features||Trekking, home-stay, daily life, beautiful landscapes, interesting local market.|
|Travelling Gears||Casual, Easy clothes, warm clothes, Gloves & socks, Trekking shoes.|
|Difficulty Level||Level 2.|
|Tours Summary||Sapa – Lao Chai - Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai – Sapa – Cat cat – Sin Chai – Sapa|
Day 1: SAPA - LAO CHAI - TA VAN
Pick you up at the hotel in Sapa.
Trek down to Lao Chai village to visit the Black H'Mong. Enjoy a picnic lunch on the way then continue along the Sapa valley to Ta Van village where the Day people located.
Overnight in a local Dzay family.
Day 2: TA VAN - GIANG TA CHAI - SAPA (B )
Enjoy home cooked breakfast then start the trip to Giang Ta Chai village of the Red Zdao tribe.
In the afternoon, you will enjoy amazing sceneries and beautiful water fall the villages then go back to the main road where your car will be waiting for you to return Sapa. Stop over on the way to take photos of the fabulous valley of Sapa.
Overnight in Sapa.
Day 3: SAPA - CAT CAT - SIN CHAI – Sapa ( B)
Breakfast in hotel, going down around 14km to visit Cat Cat and Sin Chai village of the Black H'mong.
Relax at a waterfall and this is a chance to see the hydroelectric power station established by the French.
Back to Sapa. Drop off at the hotel.
End of services.
Children policies: applied for children from 5 to 10 yrs old
- Sharing bed with adult: 50% of tour cost
- Extra bed: 75% of tour cost
- Twin sharing: 100% of tour cost
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
(Except for Christmas from 24 to 26 Dec 2011 and New Year from 31 Dec to 5 Jan 2012)
|Standard|| SAPA GOLD SEA HOTEL
ROYAL SAPA HOTEL
|Superior|| BAMBOO SAPA www.sapatravel.com
ROYAL VIEW http://royalviewsapa.vn
CAT CAT www.catcathotel.com
|Deluxe|| TOPAS ECOLODGE
CHAU LONG SAPA
|Executive|| TOPAS ECOLODGE
CHAU LONG SAPA
|Luxury|| VICTORIA SAPA
- Hotel and homestay accommodation with daily breakfast
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel in Sapa
- Land transportation by air-conditioned vehicles
- Local English, French, Chinese speaking guide (other languages upon request)
- Entrance fees
- Any kind of drinks
- Train tickets to Sapa and vice versa ( 4 berth-cabin, soft sleeper)
- All meals as mentioned in the itinerary (L: lunch, D: Dinner)
- International airport departure taxes
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tip...)
- Travel insurance.