FANSIPAN CONQUEROR - 3 DAYS
The peak of Indochina with the elevation of 3143m. It is not easy to conquer but no need any technical climbing. Booking our Fansipan Tour , you will conquer this tour easily. Please prepare your good gear, good physical fitness to enjoy the Fansipan tour for 3 days
|Tour Name||FANSIPAN TOUR|
|Tours Code||STS – SP 20|
|Duration||3 days 2 nights.|
|Features||Adventure, trekking, climbing, nature|
|Travelling Gears||Warm clothes, Gloves & socks, Trekking shoes, Trekking baggage, Hat , Your neccessary medicines, Charcoal bag if you have, Sleeping bag if you have a better one, Torch, First Aid bandage.|
|Difficulty Level||Level 3.|
|Tours Summary||SAPA - FANSIPAN|
Day 1: SA PA - AN ELEVATION OF 2100M WITH 6-7HRS TREK
Pick you up at the hotel in Sapa, transfer to Fansipan.
8h30 a jeep to Shin Chai village, start trekking down hills then up to 2100 m high. You and your guide, porter put together camping and prepare for overnight in Fansipan.
Sitting around the campfire is friendly and adventurous. This may be once in a lifetime experience.
Overnight in Fansipan.
Day 2: 7-8HRS EXPERIENCE THE ROOF OF INDOCHINA AREA 3143 M (B)
This day is just for you and tour guide. The porter is required to stay at the camp to look after all your gears.
A hard trek heads up to the top, but ropes are unnecessary. At the top you will be the vanquisher. Take your time to enjoy yourself, take pictures.
Overnight in Fansipan.
Day 3: 5-6HRS HALF IS THE SAME WAY, HALF IS A NEW TRAIL (B)
Head down hillsides to the Heavenly Gate that is famous for its stunning universal view then a jeep to return you to Sa Pa after seeing the Silver waterfall halfway along.
Drop off at the hotel in Sapa.
End of the trip.
Children policies: applied for children from 5 to 10 yrs old
- Sharing bed with adult: 50% of tour cost
- Extra bed: 75% of tour cost
-Twin sharing: 100% of tour cost
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
(Except for Christmas from 24 to 26 Dec 2011 and New Year from 31 Dec to 5 Jan 2012)
- Permission fees, visiting tickets, Vietnamese travel insurance.
- Local English, French, Chinese speaking guide , porters (the porters don't carry your own stuffs) (other languages upon request)
- Camp, mattress, sleeping bag.....
- Meals on the mountain
- Return train ticket - Soft sleeper 4 berth cabin with AC, tourist class
- Airport taxes; Visas; travel insurance; tips; personal expenses, emergency transfers.
Fansipan travel tips:
Equipment that you should bring
The only thing you should bring yourself is a pair of good walking-boots, or another kind of solid foot-wear. You should have tried them out beforehand, and know that you can walk in them all through the day !
Recommended equipment :
- 2 pairs of thick socks ( for use in the walking-boots)
- Sandals or light footwear ( for use in the evening )
- Sun-cream (with a high factor ; 10-20 )
- Mosquito repellent
- Hat or cap, with a shade
- Bathing suit
- Medicine for your own use (fever, bad stomach etc.)
- 1 warm jacket (fleece-jacket etc.,- for the evenings)
- 1 sweat-shirt
- 1-2 pair of long trousers (loose,- for your comfort)
- 1 pair of short trousers ( for warm days)
- 2 –3 shirts, or T-shirts
- Socks (for use in the evenings, and against mosquitoes)
- Underwear (for the women: also a Bra !)
- Toilet requisites