BUON ME THUOT - HIKE & CAMP IN YOK DON NATIONAL PARK, STAY IN LONG-HOUSE-ON-STILT
Yok Don National Park (Buon Don district) situated more than 40 km to the west of Buon me Thuot city with 115.545 hectares where is the conservation of natural resources of precious national forest ecosystem. Especially, forest, with rare animals, natural lakes, rivers, waterfalls.
|Tour Name||Buon Me Thuot – Yok Don National Park - long-house-on-stilt – BMT|
|Tours Code||STS – BMT 05|
|Duration||3 days 1 night.|
|Features||Hiking, camping, boating, elephant ride, interact ethnic people|
|Travelling Gears||Casual, easy clothes, insect repellents, walking shoes, sun glasses, raincoat (in the rainy season), sun-scream, swimming-costumes, warm clothes for the evening, towel, soap and shampoo for bathing. Tooth-brush & tooth-paste|
|Difficulty Level||Level 4.|
|Tours Summary||Buon Me Thuot – Yok Don National Park - 7-branch rapid – BMT|
Day 01: BUON MA THUOT - YOK DON NATIONAL PARK
8:30, leave Buon Ma Thuot for Yok Don National Park. It is the largest national park in Viet Nam and there are many precious species of animals and birds that are noted in the Red Book. Cross the Serepok river by boat. There is an option for riding an elephant before hiking deep in to the forest.
13:00 In the afternoon, going on hiking through bushy forests, evergreen forests and deciduous forests. Late of the afternoon, we stop for camping.
Over night in tents nearby the river.
Day 02: YOK DON - 7-BRANCH RAPID (B)
After breakfast, we continue on hiking whole day in the park.
13:00 In the afternoon, we will be at 7-branch rapid on the Serepok river.
We take a boat cross the river to get in the place for the night.
Day 03: 7-BRANCH RAPID - EDE VILLAGE - BUON MA THUOT (B)
After breakfast, we will visit a traditional long house on stilts of Ede minority with many things to see inside it.
Walking to visit an ethnic village that belongs to Ede minority. We will learn more about the daily life of ethnic people in The Central Highlands.
Go back to Buon Ma Thuot around 12am.
End of services.
Children policies: applied for children from 5 to 10 yrs old
- Sharing bed with adult: 50% of tour cost
- Extra bed: 75% of tour cost
- Twin sharing: 100% of tour cost
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
(Except for Christmas from 24 to 26 Dec 2011 and New Year from 31 Dec to 5 Jan 2012)
- Private tour - Camping (2-3pax/1tent) + House-on-stilt (Dormitory style)
- Private car for transportation, Boat, elephant ride (1 hr)
- Pick up and drop off you at your hotel
- Local English, French, Chinese speaking guide (other languages upon request)
- Entrance fee + Hiking & camping permit
- Lunch – Vietnamese 2 lunches & dinners cooked by guide
- Personal expenses for drinks, meals, laundry, phone, etc.
- Insurance, tip for tour guide & driver
- Any others not mentioned above