BUON ME THUOT - TREKKING AND HOMESTAY IN NAM KA NATURAL RESERVE
- Tour name: Buon Me Thuot - TREKKING AND HOMESTAY
- IN NAM KA NATURAL RESERVE
- Tour Code: STS – BMT 05
- Duration: 3 days 2 nights.
- Features: Hiking, climbing, boating, swimming, interact ethnic people, Trekking & Homestay, Ethnic minority’s daily life, an elephant Ride
- Travelling gears: casual, easy clothes, insect repellents, walking shoes, sun glasses, raincoat (in the rainy season), sun-scream, swimming-costumes, warm clothes for the evening, towel, soap and shampoo for bathing. Tooth-brush & tooth-paste
- Difficulty level: Level 4
- Tour summary: Buon Me Thuot - Trekking And Homestay In Nam Ka Natural Reserve
Dray Sap, Dray Nu waterfall is created by Krong Kno River, 2 impressive waterfalls in the Central Highlands
Take an interesting trekking in the primitive forests of Nam Ka Conservation.
You have a chance to stay with an ethnic family in a long house-on-stilts in village and enjoy dinners with the locals.
Discover the ethnic minority’s daily life in The Central Highlands. Ride an elephant back to Jun village.
Day 01 : BUON MA THUOT – DRAY SAP, DRAY NUR – NAM KA (L-D) – DRIVE 150 KM AND TREKKING 3 KM
Pick you up at the hotel in Buon Me Thuot, visit Ethnology Museum where we can see many things come from the daily life of ethnic minorities in The Central Highlands such as: clothes, cultivated tools, musical instruments...
Enjoy 2 impressive waterfalls in The Central Highlands: Dray Sap and Dray Nu.
In the afternoon, drive about 90 kms to the rural village of Nam Ka before walking the final 3 kms to our home for the night.
Our homestay is in Rai village, which is an Ede minority village.
Our accommodation, a traditional long house-on-stilt of the Ede group, is very simple but clean and comfortable.
Overnight in Home stay
Day 02 : NAM KA – BUON TRIET – JA TU (B-L-D) TREKKING 18 KM, BOATING 3 KM, CLIMBING 2 KM
After breakfast, Enjoy a full day for trekking through evergreen forest to the lovely Buon Triet lake.
The trek is about 18 kms but the temperature remains quite comfortable.
- Climb about 2 Kms to the top of Namka hill. After that, we walk down through many types of forest. Sometimes, we have to cross a stream. During the trek, we see forest, birds, ethnic people and sometimes small animals.
Take a paddle boats and enjoy a ride cross this beautiful lake before enjoying an afternoon swim.
This evening is spent in Jatu village where our hosts belong to the M’Nong minority.
Overnight in Home stay
Day 03 : BUON TRIET – LAK LAKE (B-L) TREKKING 10 KMS, BOATING 3 KM
Treeking about 10 km before taking private transport to Lak lake.
We will be exciting with views of countryside: ethnic villages, rice fields, cattle, river and we have chances to join in the daily minorities’ activities.
In the afternoon, across Lak lake by Dug-out to M’Lieng village.
Walking around the village to discover the ethnic minority’s daily life in The Central Highlands. Ride an elephant back to Jun village.
Driving back Buon Ma Thuot
End of services.
Prices: 3,948,000 VND/person in a sharing tour
Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1st May to 30th
Special discounts for group bookings:
- For group booking from 5 – 10 people: discount 05% of the total cost
- For group of 11 people and more: discount 10% of the total cost
- Private tour - House-on-stilt (Dormitory style)
- Private car for transportation, Boat, elephant ride (2 people / an elephant / 1 hr)
- Pick up and drop off you at your hotel
- English speaking guide (other language upon request)
- Breakfast, picnic Lunches – Vietnamese & dinners cooked by locals
- Entrance fee + Hiking & camping permit
- Drinks and other meals,
- Insurance, tip for tour guide & driver
- Your expenses
Exchange Rate : 1 USD = 21,000 VND