CONQUERING FANXIPAN 02 DAYS
This climbing tour takes you to the top of Mount Fansipan, a 3.143 meter, the “Roof of Indochina”. It’s a great experience for those who love nature and adventure as well as conquering the mountain. Anyone in good physical form can afford to enjoy the trek to the Roof of Indochina for 2 days from Sapa Vietnam
|Tour Name||Fansipan tour|
|Tours Code||STS – SP 19|
|Duration||2 days 1 night|
|Features||Adventure, trekking, climbing.|
|Travelling Gears||Warm clothes, Gloves & socks, Trekking shoes, Trekking baggage, Hat , Your neccessary medicines, Charcoal bag if you have, Sleeping bag if you have a better one, Torch, First Aid bandage|
|Difficulty Level||Level 2.|
|Tours Summary||Sapa – Fansipan peak – Sapa|
Day 1: Sapa – 2,800 m of altitude
Pick you up at the hotel in Sapa. Transfer to silver waterfall, Tram Ton pass - from this highest pass in Vietnam, starts the strenuous climb to the peak. 8 hours through primitive forest, many small streams and bamboo forests…reach the top of 2,800m, make tents.
Overnight in Fansipan.
Day 2: 2,800 m - Fansipan peak – Sapa (B)
After breakfast, a hard climb heads up to the top the summit. At the top you will be the vanquisher. Take your time to enjoy yourself, take pictures and take another way to go down to the foot of the mountain and transfer back to Sapa.
Drop off at the hotel in Sapa
End of services.
Children policies: applied for children from 5 to 10 yrs old
- Sharing bed with adult: 50% of tour cost
- Extra bed: 75% of tour cost
- Twin sharing: 100% of tour cost
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
(Except for Christmas from 24 to 26 Dec 2011 and New Year from 31 Dec to 5 Jan 2012)
- Permission fees, visiting tickets, Vietnamese travel insurance.
- Local English, French, Chinese speaking guide , porters (the porters don't carry your own stuffs) (other languages upon request)
- Camp, mattress, sleeping bag.....
- Meals on the mountain
- Return train ticket - Soft sleeper 4 berth cabin with AC, tourist class
- Airport taxes; Visas; travel insurance; tips; personal expenses, emergency transfers.