MUONG HOA VALLEY - TREKKING TOUR
This trekking package combine with home stay is special design for particular travelers, who love trekking and want to have new experience for homestay in ever last green beauty landscape and so fresh environment of natural reserve, not only that, this is great chance to explore primary colorful culture of all ethnic minority group in Sa Pa, by sharing daily life with friendly and hospitable local people.
Ta Van is a small village set within a picturesque valley of Muong Hoa . A night stay here will give you a close-up experience of the life-style and culture typical of the area.
|Tour Name||Muong Hoa Valley tour|
|Tours Code||STS – SP 12|
|Duration||2 days 1 night|
|Features||Trekking (1.5hr), ethnic cultures, landscapes.|
|Travelling Gears||Walking booths, Hat, Insect repellent, Warm clothes in the winter.|
|Difficulty Level||Level 1.|
|Tours Summary||Sapa – Can Cau Market – Sapa.|
Day 1: SAPA - LAO CHAI - Y LIN HO - TAVAN
07:00 Our local tour guide will meet you at your hotel in Sapa to start the fantastic walking tour to Lao Chai, a village of Black H’mong People. Lao Chai is belonging to Muong Hoa Valley, at the foot of the Hoang Lien Son Mountain Range and rice terraces. You will cross Muong Hoa River on hanging bridge to reach Lao Chai Village. You have chance to visit village school and a local traditional house to learn about the H’mong life, traditional and culture.
Continue walking to Tavan Village – the village of the Giay ethnic minority. You will stay overnight in a local house.
Overnight at the home-stay in Tavan Village
Day 2: TAVAN – GIANG TA CHAI – SAPA (B)
07:00 After breakfast, time to leave for Giang Ta Chai village where you can enjoy the waterfall and the surroundings.
Then pass a bamboo forest to reach a nice place.
Continue walking to Giang Ta Chai, a village of Red Dao people.
After taking a rest at waterfall for refreshment, you continue on a small trail towards Supan where your car is waiting for your trip back to Sapa.
Drop off at the hotel.
End of services.
Children policies: applied for children from 5 to 10 yrs old
- Sharing bed with adult: 50% of tour cost
- Extra bed: 75% of tour cost
- Twin sharing: 100% of tour cost
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
(Except for Christmas from 24 to 26 Dec 2011 and New Year from 31 Dec to 5 Jan 2012)
- Modern A/C car/van/coach/bus from 2005 up (one way)
- Entrance fees for sightseeing
- Home stay in Ta van
- Cold bottle of water and wet towels on route (1 bottle/pax/day)
- Local English, French, Chinese speaking guide (other languages upon request)
- Personal expenses for drinks, other meals, laundry, phone, etc.
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Any others not mentioned above