DA LAT SPECIAL COUNTRYSIDE TOUR FULL DAY
Dalat flowers are well-known for their beauty. The Dalat countryside trip is one of the ideal destinations for those who prefer a trip towards nature.
|Tour Name||Dalat Countryside Tour.|
|Tours Code||STS – DL – ST.02|
|Features||Sightseeing, beautiful nature, interesting local farms (flower, mushroom, coffee, tea…)|
|Travelling Gears||Casual, easy clothes, insect repellents, walking shoes, sun glasses.|
|Difficulty Level||Level 1.|
|Tours Summary||Dalat Countryside Tour.|
8h30: Pick up at your hotel
We start to visit these places:
1. Visiting Flower farms in green house is an opportunity to admire at close range Dalat roses and gerberas.
2. Traditional rice wine making
3. Linh An pagoda
4. Silkworm rising & silk factory
5. Mushroom farm
6. Coffee & tea plantation to learn how coffee beans, such as Robusta and Abrabica, are grown in Vietnam.
7. Elephant waterfall is one of the most beautiful waterfalls in the Central Highlands at a height of 25 meters. With a powerful flow, the bouncing white foam is a spectacular sight.
8. Crazy house
16:00 Back to your hotel, Drop off at the hotel
End of services.
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
(Except for Christmas from 24 to 26 Dec 2011 and New Year from 31 Dec to 5 Jan 2012)
- Transportation by car/van
- Pick up and drop off you at your hotel
- Local English, French, Chinese speaking guide (other languages upon request)
- Entrance fees.
- Lunch - Vietnamese lunch
- Personal expenses for drinks, other meals, laundry, phone, etc.
- Tip for tour guide & driver
- Any others not mentioned above