DALAT CITY TOUR
Dalat has many natural and artificial lakes such as Ho Xuan Huong, Than Tho, Da Thien, and Tuyen Lam bordered by lines of pine trees, which are a well-known feature of Dalat Vietnam. A trip to Dalat is not complete until one goes to the Dalat Flower Gardens. The temperate climate of Dalat is suitable for flowers such as orchids, roses, lilies, and camellias
|Tour Name||Dalat City Tour|
|Tours Code||STS – CEN - DL – ST.01|
|Features||Sightseeing, Nature, interesting local farm.|
|Travelling Gears||casual, easy clothes, walking shoes, sun glasses|
|Difficulty Level||Level 1.|
|Tours Summary||Dalat City Tour|
8h00: Pick up at your hotel.
Visit tea & coffee plantation, the specialties of Dalat. Robin hill (1650 meters) south of Dalat, enjoy the whole view of the city. Take the 2,3 km cable car (personal cost).
Visit Truc Lam Zen Meditation pagoda & Tuyen Lam Lake. Datanla waterfall (sliding coater is personal cost). Prenn waterfall (personal cost for elephant riding). Chinese pagoda – old French quarter. Dalat old railway station.
12:00 Lunch time (1 hour).
13:00 Local flowers farms – valley of Love (horse riding is personal cost) – Vegetable & strawberry plantation – XQ hand embroidery village – Domain de Marie convent.
16h00: Back to your hotel, ends of the tour.
End of services.
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
(Except for Christmas from 24 to 26 Dec 2011 and New Year from 31 Dec to 5 Jan 2012)
- Transportation by car/van
- Pick up and drop off you at your hotel
- Local English, French, Chinese speaking guide (other languages upon request)
- Entrance fee
- Lunch - Vietnamese lunch
- Personal expenses for drinks, other meals, laundry, phone, etc.
- Cable car, elephant riding,
- Tip for tour guide & driver
- Any others not mentioned above