DIEN BIEN PHU TOUR 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT
Dien Bien Phu is one of the the most remote parts of Viet Nam. For the centuries, Dien Bien Phu was a transit stop on the caravan route from Myanmar and China to Northern Viet Nam. In early 1954, Dien Bien Phu was the site of that rarest of military events- a battle that can be called truly decisive.
On 6 May 1954, the day before the Geneva Conference on Indochina was set to begin half a world away, Viet Nam forces overran the beleaguered French garrison French garrison at Dine Bien Phu after a 57 day siege. This shattered French morale and forced the French government to abandon its attempts to reestablish colonial control of Indochina. History is the main attraction here and the scenery.
|Tour Name||Dien Bien Phu Tour|
|Tours Code||STS – DBP 02|
|Duration||2 days 1 night|
|Travelling Gears||Casual clothes, sandals, hat, walking shoes.|
|Difficulty Level||Level 1.|
|Tours Summary||Dien Bien Phu|
DAY 1: DIEN BIEN PHU
08:00 Pick you up at the hotel in Dien Bien Phu.
Full day visit battle field: The old Muong Thanh bridge is preserved and closed to motorised traffic-though not much more than a rater in the ground over grown with weeds is the bunker where Chief Artillery Commander Pirot committed suicide. Continue a long distant to place where General Commander Vo Nguyen Giap of Vietnam Military controlled Vietnamese army won French in the war.
Overnight in Dien Bien Phu.
DAY 2: DIEN BIEN PHU (B)
08:00 After breakfast, Visit Dien Bien phu Museum, the bunker headquarters of French commander, Colonel Christian de Casties. Visit A1 hill-where bitter fighting took place.
Drop off at the hotel in Dien Bien Phu
End of services.
Children policies: applied for children from 5 to 10 yrs old
- Sharing bed with adult: 50% of tour cost
- Extra bed: 75% of tour cost
- Twin sharing: 100% of tour cost
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
(Except for Christmas from 24 to 26 Dec 2011 and New Year from 31 Dec to 5 Jan 2012)
HIM LAM HOTEL www.himlamhotel.com.vn
- Hotel accommodation with buffet breakfast (based on twin sharing)
- All ground transport on tour with A/C vehicles,
- All entrance fees for sightseeing.
- Cold bottle of water and wet towels on route (1 bottle/pax/day)
- Local English, French, Chinese speaking guide (other languages upon request)
- International flight tickets to and from Vietnam, domestic flights HAN-DIN-HAN.
- Personal Insurance
- Visa for Vietnam + Visa application on arrival
- Personal expenses such as drinks, laundry, tips, etc.
- All other accounts not mentioned in the above inclusions.