HANOI - CAT BA ISLAND TOUR
Ha Long Bay : is located in the northeast corner of Viet Nam, 165 km from Ha Noi, Ha Long Bay was recognized as a world heritage site twice by UNESCO, the first time in 1994 for the exceptional and universal value of the landscape and the second time in 2000 for the special value of geology and geomorphology. Being in Halong Bay, you will be overwhelmed by its unique geomorphology of thousands of rock islands of various shapes and sizes and by its irresistible relaxation. You will surely enjoy a pleasant cruise day and night through these rock islands, explore beautiful caves and grottos, savor delicious fresh seafood, relax on the sun deck or refresh in the sea water by swimming or kayaking.
Catba : is the biggest island in Halong, the World Natural Heritage Site recognized by UNESCO. The island has a few fishing and farming villages as well as a fast growing town. Lan Ha Bay, off the eastern side of the island, is especially scenic and offers numerous beaches to explore.
|Tour Name||Cat Ba Island|
|Tours Code||STS – HN –15|
|Features||Cultures, Swimming, nature, sea food|
|Travelling Gears||casual, easy clothes, swimming gear, sun glasses, interesting cave.|
|Difficulty Level||Level 1.|
|Tours Summary||Hanoi - Halong - Cat Ba - Hai Phong- Hanoi|
Day 1: HANOI - HA LONG - CAT BA ISLAND (L)
This morning, meet our guide at your hotel in Ha Noi and we will depart Hanoi at 0800 for a four-hour drive through the Red River Delta to Ha Long City.
On the way we will stop for refreshments and a chance to buy hand made souvenirs at a handicraft center run for disabled peoples.
Upon arriving in Ha Long City we transfer to our private boat for a cruise of the crystalline emerald waters of Ha Long Bay, giving us the chance to take in the stunning scenery of this World Heritage Site. While on board we will have a sumptuous fresh, local seafood lunch followed by a swim and exploring some of the limestone caves in this area. Our final destination for today is Cat Ba Island where we overnight.
Overnight in Cat Ba Island.
Day 2: CAT BA - HAI PHONG - HANOI ( B)
After breakfast, explore the Cat Ba National Park and the old military hospital cave. In the afternoon we board a hydrofoil or the local ferry for our trip to the port city of Hai Phong.
Here we transfer to our vehicle for a 2-hour journey back to Hanoi.
Drop off at the your hotel in Ha Noi.
End of services.
Children policies: applied for children from 5 to 10 yrs old
- Sharing bed with adult: 50% of tour cost
- Extra bed: 75% of tour cost
- Twin sharing: 100% of tour cost
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
(Except for Christmas from 24 to 26 Dec 2011 and New Year from 31 Dec to 5 Jan 2012)
Cat Ba Princes Hotel www.princeshotel-catba.com
- Modern A/C transportation, Boat in Halong Bay , local ferry Cat Bat - Hai Phong
- 1 night in standard hotel in Cat Ba
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary (sea food lunch in Halong)
- Entrance fees for sightseeing
- Cold botle of water and wet towels on route
- Local English speaking guide (other languages upon request)
- Hotel in Ha Noi
- Personal expenses for drinks, other meals, phone and laundry, etc.
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Any others not mentioned above.