MAI CHAU DAY
Mai Chau is the mountainous town let of the Thai people. It is one of the most picturesque regions of Vietnam's Northwest. Nearby, the Pu Luong Nature Reserve is an area with outstanding beauty and biodiversity and worth exploring by foot.
|Tour Name||Mai Chau Tour.|
|Tours Code||STS – HN – 16|
|Duration||2 days 1 night.|
|Features||Daily life, cultures, nature, home stay.|
|Travelling Gears||Casual, easy clothes, walking shoes, long pants, warm clothes, bath towel, insect repellent|
|Difficulty Level||Level 2.|
|Tours Summary||Hanoi - Mai Chau – Hanoi|
Day 1: Hanoi – Mai Chau - Poom Coong Village (D)
8:00 Meet our guide at your hotel in Ha Noi and transfer to Mai Chau via Hoa Binh province. Following lunch in Mai Chau town and we spend the afternoon walking through the ethnic minority villages in this area. Tonight we will be hosted by a family from Poong Con village.
In sampling these peoples hospitality, we find out a little more of their lives and cultures with a cultural exchange following the evening meal.
Home stay in local family.
Day 2: Poom Cong - Hanoi (B)
This morning we have the opportunity to stroll around Lac village before we depart 09:00. Our first stop for the day will be a Muong village. We get to the village around 1100 and spend 2 hours there before continuing onto Hoa Binh town. From here it is a 2-hour drive back to Hanoi.
We will arrive in Hanoi around 16:00.
End of our service.
Children policies: applied for children from 5 to 10 yrs old
- Sharing bed with adult: 50% of tour cost
- Extra bed: 75% of tour cost
- Twin sharing: 100% of tour cost
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
(Except for Christmas from 24 to 26 Dec 2011 and New Year from 31 Dec to 5 Jan 2012)
- Modern A/C transportation,
- 1 night home stay in local family in Mai Chau
- Meal as indicated in the itinerary (1 dinner at local house)
- Entrance fees for sightseeing
- Cold bottle of water and wet towels on route
- Local English speaking guide (other languages upon request)
- Hotel in Ha Noi
- Personal expenses for drinks, other meals, phone and laundry, etc.
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Any others not mentioned above.