HANOI â€“ HA LONG BAY
Halong Bay: Visiting Halong Bay - Natural World Heritage by a traditional Junk boat, discover caves & fishing villages, explore the lagoon.
|Tour Name||Halong Bay Cruise|
|Tours Code||S STS – HN 13|
|Features||Relaxing boat tour, Delicious sea food lunch, Beautiful landscape.|
|Travelling Gears||Casual, easy clothes, walking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream.|
|Difficulty Level||Level 1.|
|Tours Summary||Hanoi – Halong - Hanoi|
08:00 Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi. Transfer to Halong Bay.
11:30 Arrive Halong.
12:00 Take a boat trip (about 4hours), visit Thien Cung & Dau Go caves.
13:00 A great seafood lunch will be served on boat.
Enjoy the extraordinary landscapes of Halong Bay with nearly 3000 small islands and fantastic types of limestone. Enjoy taking nice pictures and relaxation
17:00 Return to the harbor and transfer back to Hanoi
20:00 Drop off at your hotel in Hanoi
End of services.
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
- Modern A/C transportation, Boat in Halong Bay
- Entrance fees for sightseeing,
- Sea Food lunch.
- Cold bottle of water and wet towels on route
- Local English speaking guide (other languages upon request
- Personal expenses for drinks, other meals, phone, etc.
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Any others not mentioned above.