PERFUME PAGODA TOUR FULL DAY
Chua Huong (Perfume pagoda) is located in Huong son (Perfume mountain) 70 km southwest of Hanoi. Chua Huong is not one temple but a cluster of temples and shrines in the general vicinity of Huong son.The pagoda(s) are located in My Duc hamlet in the province of Ha Tay former (Hanoi now). According to the book, Huong Son Thien Tru Pha, Huong Tich temple was built during the reign of Le Chinh Hoa (1680-1705), by a monk who happened on the site on his way to search for enlightenment.
Other shrines and temples were later built in this area to take advantage of the beautiful scenery in this area.
|Tour Name||Hanoi – Perfume Pagoda - Hanoi|
|Tours Code||STS – HN 14|
|Features||Boat trip, historic sites, landscape, religious site.|
|Travelling Gears||casual, easy clothes, walking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream.|
|Difficulty Level||Level 1.|
|Tours Summary||Hanoi – Perfume Pagoda – Hanoi|
08:00 Pick you up at your hotel then transfer to Perfume Pagoda (HaTay Province).
10:00 After 2hrs driving, you will arrive Ben Duc boat harbor.
There you take one hour trip on a small boat- rowed by local people on the stream named Yen. Enjoy the attractive mountain views mirror-image in the crystal water mirror of the stream en route and then takes about 1 hour to trek up to the main Pagoda - Cave on the top of the highest mountain in the range.
11:00 Taking photo & learn about Vietnam history, Buddhism religion then trekking down by the same route for lunch time in the restaurant at the foot of mountain.
13:00 After lunch, you are free to visit and take photograph beautiful scenery of the pagodas near by the restaurant.
14:00 Visit Thien Tru Pagoda then spending one more hour on the boat back to the harbor.
15:30 Transfer back to Hanoi.
17:30 Drop off at the hotel.
End of services.
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
- Modern transportation
- Boat trip on Yen Stream rowing by local people.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing
- Water + wet towels on route
- Local English speaking guide (other languages upon request
- A lunch with Vietnamese food, Asian Food basic.
- Personal expenses for drinks, other meals, phone, etc.
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Any others not mentioned above.