HANOI - DUONG LAM VILLAGE TOUR FULL DAY
A journey to Duong Lam village is a trip to trace back the origin of Vietnam's culture and Vietnam's traditions. This is also the great chance explore architecture of ancient houses while wander along its narrow alleyways, visit temples dedicated to the two kings born there, and most interesting of all, chat with locals living in the ancient houses.
|Tour Name||Duong Lam Village|
|Tours Code||STS – HN 03|
|Features||Sightseeing, culture and history, biking, daily life in the countryside|
|Travelling Gears||Casual, easy clothes, walking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream.|
|Difficulty Level||Level 1.|
|Tours Summary||Hanoi - Duong Lam Village – Hanoi|
Meet our guide at your hotel in Ha Noi and transfer to Duong Lam Village, a purely agricultural village of the Northern Red River delta where still preserve many hundred-year-old houses.
Upon arrival, bike along tiny ancient alleys to visit Mong Phu temple in Mong Phu hamlet - the only hamlet whose original village entrance gate remains intact, dedicated to national heroes.
Continue riding around the village to discover the daily life and farming working of Vietnamese peasants along the terrace with a stop in two ancient houses: the biggest ancient house was build 200 years ago and the most ancient house back to 400 years ago.
Visit Ngo Quyen temple, Phung Hung temple and Mia Pagoda, is built in 15 th century and admire 287 statues of all sizes such as the statue of Buddha in the Himalayas and the statues of the Eight Vajra Deities.
Transfer back to your hotel in Hanoi.
End of services.
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
- Modern A/C transportation, bike
- Entrance fees for sightseeing,
- Water + wet towels on route
- Local English, French, Chinese speaking guide (other languages upon request)
- A lunch with Vietnamese food, Asian Food basic
- Personal expenses for drinks, other food, phone, etc.
- Tips for guide and driver
- Any others not mentioned above