BOAT TOUR AROUND PHU HAI
The main city of Binh Thuan province, Phan Thiet has the long coastline with a hot and mainly dry climate and average temperatures of a little more than 27 degrees. The population includes descendants of the Cham, who ruled the area until 1692. It was popular summer resort under the French.Phan Thiet is famed throughout the country for its fish sauce.
|Tour Name||Phan Thiet Tour.|
|Tours Code||STS – PT 06|
|Features||Boat tour, fishing, countryside views, traditional villages|
|Travelling Gears||Casual, easy clothes, sandals|
|Difficulty Level||Level 1.|
|Tours Summary||Phan Thiet Tour|
08:00 Pick you up at the hotel.
08:30 After a 10 minutes car ride, you will arrive at Phu Hai Hamlet (just before Phan Thiet) to board a motorboat for a ride along the Phu Hai River to enjoy the view of Phu Hai wharf and the fish catching activity on the river.
10:00 You then leave the boat for a leisurely walk along the village paths to visit the oldest house of the village, where you can enjoy some fresh coconuts and dragon fruits.
11:00 Observe how traditional rice paper is being made, before visiting one of Nuoc Mam (Fish Sauce) factories.
12:00 Drop off at the hotel.
End of services.
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
(Except for Christmas from 24 to 26 Dec 2011 and New Year from 31 Dec to 5 Jan 2012)
- Modern A/C car/van/coach/bus from 2005 up, boat
- Entrance fees for sightseeing
- Cold bottle of water and wet towels on route (1 bottle/pax/day)
- Local English, French, Chinese speaking guide (other languages upon request)
- Personal expenses for drinks, other meals, laundry, phone, etc.
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Any others not mentioned above