PHAN THIET CITY TOUR
Phan Thiet is one of the closest beachside towns to Vietnam's metropolis, Ho Chi Minh City, but remains relatively untouched by developers and still retains the charm of a rural fishing community Bordered by a series of undulating hills, lush green forests and red sand dunes, Phan Thiet's coastline and micro-climate make it the ideal Vietnamese destination for holidaymakers in search of tropical seclusion. Nestled on the country's southeast coast, Phan Thiet was the site of a US military base during the Vietnam War, known as Landing Zone Betty.
Today peace has been restored and the South Vietnam Sea bumps gently against the white sands of Phan Thiet, at their most impressive on nearby Mui Ne Beach. Duc Thanh School or Poshanu Cham Towers and Vestige of Ong Hoang Palace; Yellow Sand Dunes and Pink Stream.
|Tour Name||Phan Thiet Tour.|
|Tours Code||STS – PT 02|
|Features||Sightseeing, cultures, historic site, Cham Culture, Trishaw(also called cyclo) ride.|
|Travelling Gears||Casual, easy clothes, sandals|
|Difficulty Level||Level 1.|
|Tours Summary||Phan Thiet Tour.|
08:00 Pick up at your hotel and transfer to Phan Thiet city.
You will witness the bustling trade at Con Cha fish market where fresh seafood is sold.
09:30 Then visit the Thuy Tu temple where hundreds of whale skeletons are showcased.
Amongst them is the biggest whale skeleton ever found in Vietnam.
10:30 Enjoy the tour by trishaw (also called cyclo) to visit a number of tourist attractions in Phan Thiet, such as the Ho Chi Minh museum, Duc Thanh School and Quan Thanh temple (Ông Pagoda) – the oldest and largest Chinese pagoda in Binh Thuan Province.
13:30 Stop at Phan Thiet market for shopping.
14:30 On the way back to the hotel, we will visit Prince’s castle (Lau Ong Hoang) and Poshanu Ancient Tower of the Cham culture.
16:30 Drop off the hotel.
End of services.
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
(Except for Christmas from 24 to 26 Dec 2011 and New Year from 31 Dec to 5 Jan 2012)
- Modern A/C car/van/coach/bus from 2005 up
- Entrance fees for sightseeing
- Cole bottle of water and wet towels on route (1 bottle/pax/day)
- Local English, French, Chinese speaking guide (other languages upon request)
- A lunch with Vietnamese food, Asian Food basic.
- Personal expenses for drinks, other meals, laundry, phone, etc.
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Any others not mentioned above