PHAN THIET - CHAM CULTURE DISCOVERY
The twin cities of Thap Cham and Phan Rang are located midway between Nha Trang and Phan Thiet. The main attraction is a group of Cham towers called Po Klong Garai. The towers were originally built as Hindu temples in the 13th century. They are quite well preserved and offer a good insight into the construction techniques used by the Cham. The site contains several statues and carvings of Hindu gods including Shiva
|Tour Name||Phan Rang Tour|
|Tours Code||STS – PT 08|
|Features||Ethnic cultures, historic sites, Cham People, traditional villages.|
|Travelling Gears||casual, easy clothes, sandals|
|Difficulty Level||Level 1.|
|Tours Summary||Phan Thiet – Phan Rang – Phan Thiet|
07:00 Meeting with guide at hotel.
Depart for Phan Rang Thap Cham city.
10:00 Visit My Nghiep traditional weaving village and Bau Truc Traditional ceramic village.
11:30 Continue to Poklong Garai Tower, Po Klong Garai is a group of 3 marvelous towers, reaching the peak of the Cham architectural art. This is also the place for the Cham people in Ninh Thuan Province to do rituals during the annual Kate Festival.
13:30 On the way back stop to enjoy the beauty of Bau Trang Sand Dunes with white sand and blue fresh pure water lake.
17:00 Drop off at the hotel in Phan Thiet.
End of tour.
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
(Except for Christmas from 24 to 26 Dec 2011 and New Year from 31 Dec to 5 Jan 2012)
- Modern A/C car/van/coach/bus from 2005 up
- Entrance fees for sightseeing
- Cold bottle of water and wet towels on route (1 bottle/pax/day)
- Local English, French, Chinese speaking guide (other languages upon request)
- Personal expenses for drinks, other meals, laundry, phone, etc.
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Any others not mentioned above