PHAN THIET RIVER TOUR
Duc Thanh School or Poshanu Cham Towers and Vestige of Ong Hoang Palace; Yellow Sand Dunes and Pink Stream. Mui Ne- Phan Thiet is well-known for its beautiful sand dune as well as white sandy beach, an exotic destination for summer holiday
|Tour Name||Phan Thiet River Tour.|
|Tours Code||STS – PT 05|
|Features||Sightseeing, cultures, historic site, Cham Culture, Boat trip, Trishaw(also called cyclo) ride.|
|Travelling Gears||casual, easy clothes, sandals, hat|
|Difficulty Level||Level 1.|
|Tours Summary||Phan Thiet City|
07:30 Pick you up at the hotel
08:00 Discover the Phan Thiet Ca Ty River in a different way.
After transfer to the Phan Thiet Fishing Harbour board a traditional Sampan Boat for a 1 hour ride on the Ca Ty River.
09:30 Passing the Phan Thiet warf and observe the fishermen's daily lives.
10:30 Enjoy the tour by pedicab (cyclo) to visit a number of tourist attractions in Phan Thiet, such as the Ho Chi Minh museum, Duc Thanh school and Quan Thanh temple (Ong Pagoda) – the oldest and largest Chinese pagoda in Binh Thuan Province.
13:30 Stop at Phan Thiet market for shopping.
14:30 Visit Prince’s castle (Lau Ong Hoang) and Poshanu Ancient Tower of the Cham culture.
16:30 Drop off the hotel.
End of services.
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
(Except for Christmas from 24 to 26 Dec 2011 and New Year from 31 Dec to 5 Jan 2012)
- Modern A/C car/van/coach/bus from 2005 up, boat in Caty river
- Entrance fees for sightseeing
- Cold botle of water and wet towels on route (1 bottle/pax/day)
- Local English, French, Chinese speaking guide (other languages upon request)
- A lunch with Vietnamese food, Asian Food basic.
- Personal expenses for drinks, other meals, laundry, phone, etc.
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Any others not mentioned above