BUON ME THUOT 2 DAYS/ 1 NIGHT
Daklak, Buon Me Thuot, M'nong & Ede minorities. Nestled on the plateau of Daklak, Buon Me Thuot is home to several intriguing and untouched villages of M'nong and Ede minorities.
|Tour Name||Buon Me Thuot Tour.|
|Tours Code||STS – BMT 02|
|Duration||2 days 1 night.|
|Features||Daily life, nature, adventure|
|Travelling Gears||Casual, easy clothes, insect repellents, walking shoes, sun glasses.|
|Difficulty Level||Level 2.|
|Tours Summary||Buon Me Thuot – Lak lake – M’nong village|
Day 1 : BUON ME THUOT
Upon arrival in Buon Me Thuot we visit Ethnographic Museum, Visit to Ede village Tua, Dray Sap Falls which is about 27 km from Buon Me Thuot, in the middle of a hardwood rainforest. Stay overnight at hotel in Buon Me Thuot
Day 2: BUON ME THUOT – LAK LAKE – M’NONG VILLAGE (B)
Visit to Lak Lake about 60 km from Buon Me Thuot. The lake views are fantastic and the climb up the adjacent hill is well worthwhile.
We cross the lake with sampan to visit a very authentic M'nong village. There's also an option for elephant ride to cross the lake to the village.
Transfer back to BMT. Drop off at the hotel.
End of services.
Children policies: applied for children from 5 to 10 yrs old
- Sharing bed with adult: 50% of tour cost
- Extra bed: 75% of tour cost
- Twin sharing: 100% of tour cost
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
(Except for Christmas from 24 to 26 Dec 2011 and New Year from 31 Dec to 5 Jan 2012)
|Standard|| CAO NGUYEN HOTEL
THANH CONG HOTEL
|Superior|| BACH MA
BAO DAI HOTEL
|Deluxe|| LAK RESORT
|Executive||SAI GON – BAN ME HOTEL|
|Luxury||SAI GON – BAN ME HOTEL|
- Private car for transportation
- Accommodation at hotel in Buon Me Thuot (1 night)
- Pick up and drop off you at your hotel
- Local English, French, Chinese speaking guide (other languages upon request)
- Boat cruise on the Lak lake
- Entrance fee
- Personal expenses for drinks, meals, laundry, phone, etc.
- Insurance, tip for tour guide & driver
- Any others not mentioned above