KONTUM - TREKKING, BOATING & HOMESTAY IN BANAR ETHNIC VILLAGE
This tour is the combination of natural beauty and traditional culture by trekking through ethnic villages, boating in the Dakbla river and spend the night in a house-on-stilt in Banar village. Taking this tour, we do not only seize the opportunity of admiring the beauty of nature but also enjoy the traditional living activities of ethnic minorities and their festivals of Gongs.
|Tour Name||Kontum - Banar ethnic village|
|Tours Code||STS – KT 03|
|Duration||2 days 1 night.|
|Features||Daily life, nature, adventure, home stay, trekking.|
|Travelling Gears||Casual, easy clothes, insect repellents, walking shoes, sun glasses, raincoat (in the rainy season), sun-scream|
|Difficulty Level||Level 2.|
|Tours Summary||Kontum – Banar village – Kontum|
Day 01: KONTUM - BANAR VILLAGES
08:30: Pick up at your hotel and drive to Kon Ko Lor suspention bridge. Start trekking through local villages of Bahnar people. You will have chance to admire the imposing Rong houses, meet very friendly Bahnar people to explore about their culture and custom.
13:00 Continue to trekking 4kms more along Dakbla river. We will picked up by dug-out canoes and then boat downstream the river to Kon Ko Tu village, we will have time to have a river bath or relax and enjoy natural sceneries by the river.
18:00 Dinner and homestay in the village. There is an option to enjoy a Gong show with bornfire, drink jar wine and dance with Banar people.
Overnight in Banar Villages.
Day 02: BANAR VILLAGES – KONTUM (B)
06:00 In the early morning, you can have a stroll around the village for visiting some families in the village and walk down sandy bank of Dakbla river for seeing villagers’ activities preparing for a new day.
11:00 Drop off at the hotel.
End of services.
Children policies: applied for children from 5 to 10 yrs old
- Sharing bed with adult: 50% of tour cost
- Extra bed: 75% of tour cost-
- Twin sharing: 100% of tour cost
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
(Except for Christmas from 24 to 26 Dec 2011 and New Year from 31 Dec to 5 Jan 2012)
- Private tour - 1 night at home stay.
- Private car for transportation, boat
- Pick up and drop off you at your hotel
- Local English, French, Chinese speaking guide (other languages upon request)
- Entrance fee
- Personal expenses for drinks, meals, laundry, phone, etc.
- Lunch – Vietnamese lunch, dinner
- Insurance, tip for tour guide & driver
- Any others not mentioned above