Besides pampering in lush plantations for best cup of Arabia coffee, taking elephant ride and joining in wealth of culture activities with hill tribe people promisingly offer distinctive temptation for all adventure seekers once stepping the feet to Central Highland of Vietnam.
|Tour Name||Elephant Ride Tour|
|Tours Code||STS – BMT 03|
|Duration||2 days 1 night.|
|Features||Local daily life activities, nature, adventure, wild animal.|
|Travelling Gears||Casual, easy clothes, insect repellents, walking shoes, sun glasses, raincoat (in the rainy season), sun-scream|
|Difficulty Level||Level 2.|
|Tours Summary||BMT – Don Village - BMT - Lak Lake - BMT|
Day 1: BUON ME THUOT - DON VILLAGE
Pick you up at the hotel in Buon Me Thuoc. Transfer to Don Village which is home to wild elephant catchers and tamers. Then approaching renowned seven-storey waterfall, Hamlet of M’nong & Laotian minority people, and Tomb of elephant hunter’s King.
During afternoon we would discover Yok Don National Park – the primitive tropical forest housing to enormous species of trees and animal.
Transfer back to Buon Me Thuot downtown. Overnight in Buon Me Thuoc.
Day 2: BUON ME THUOT - LAK LAKE (B)
Coming to Lak Lake and discovering the Residence by enchanting water of Bao Dai – the last king in Vietnamese history. Proceeding Jun Village to observe local daily activities and taking riding elephants as you wished. We have an hour to row dug – out boat then landing for gong performance in twilight serving with special Can wine of local residents.
End of service
Children policies: applied for children from 5 to 10 yrs old
- Sharing bed with adult: 50% of tour cost
- Extra bed: 75% of tour cost
- Twin sharing: 100% of tour cost
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
(Except for Christmas from 24 to 26 Dec 2011 and New Year from 31 Dec to 5 Jan 2012)
- All accommodation with daily breakfast.
- Air – conditioning minibus during the course with driver
- All entranced fees and permits including elephant ride fares
- English speaking tour guide (other languages upon request)
- Bottle of water, towels.
- Airfares and airports taxes
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance