BUON ME THUOT - HIKE AND CAMP IN YOK DON NATIONAL PARK
Yok Don National Park (Buon Don district) situated more than 40 km to the west of Buon ma Thuot city with 115.545hectares where is the conservation of natural resources of precious national forest ecosystem. Especially, forest, with rare animals, natural lakes, rivers, waterfalls.
|Tour Name||Buon Me Thuot – Yok Don National Park – Buon Me Thuot|
|Tours Code||STS – BMT 04|
|Duration||2 days 1 night.|
|Features||Hiking, camping, boating, elephant ride, interact ethnic people.|
|Travelling Gears||Casual, easy clothes, insect repellents, walking shoes, sun glasses, raincoat (in the rainy season), sun-scream, swimming-costumes, warm clothes for the evening, towel, soap and sampoo for bathing. Tooth-brush & tooth-paste|
|Difficulty Level||Level 3.|
|Tours Summary||Buon Me Thuot – Yok Don National Park – Buon Me Thuot|
Day 01: BUON MA THUOT - YOK DON NATIONAL PARK
08:00 Pick you up at the hotel in BMT and then transfer to Yok Don National Park. It is the largest national park in Viet Nam.
Cross the Serepok river by boat. There is an option for riding an elephant before hiking deep in to the forest.
13:00 In the afternoon, going on hiking through bushy forests, evergreen forests and deciduous forests. Late of the afternoon, we stop for camping.
Overnight in tents nearby the river.
Day 02: ETHNIC VILLAGE - BUON MA THUOT (B)
After breakfast, we continue on hiking to the bank of Serepok river and take a boat upstream the river for 1 hour to visit an ethnic village that belongs to Giarai minority. We will learn about the daily life of ethnic people in The Central Highlands.
Go back to Buon Ma Thuot around 12am. Drop off at the hotel.
End of services.
Children policies: applied for children from 5 to 10 yrs old
- Sharing bed with adult: 50% of tour cost
- Extra bed: 75% of tour cost
- Twin sharing: 100% of tour cost
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
(Except for Christmas from 24 to 26 Dec 2011 and New Year from 31 Dec to 5 Jan 2012)
- Private tour - Camping (2-3pax/1tent)
- Private car for transportation, Boat, elephant ride (1 hr)
- Pick up and drop off you at your hotel
- Local English, French, Chinese speaking guide (other languages upon request)
- Entrance fee
- Personal expenses for drinks, meals, laundry, phone, etc.
- Lunch - Vietnamese lunch & dinner cooked by guide
- Insurance, tip for tour guide & driver
- Any others not mentioned above