CUC PHUONG NATIONAL PARK
Established in 1962, Cuc Phuong is the oldest national park in Vietnam, located only 120km southwest of Hanoi and nestled between the provinces of Ninh Binh, Hoa Binh and Thanh Hoa, Cuc Phuong boasts engaging cultural and wildlife heritage and enchanting scenery. Magnificent limestone mountains rise up majestically from the green rice-terraces and traditional stilt houses of the Muong hill-tribe. Covered in a dense forest they form a habitat for some of Asia's rarest species. It is no wonder that researchers, naturalists, enthusiasts and conservationists alike are drawn to this corner of the world.
|Tour Name||Cuc Phuong National Park|
|Tours Code||STS – HN 09|
|Features||Cultures, adventure, Natural forest|
|Travelling Gears||Casual, easy clothes, Take hat, raincoat, water, good shoes for|
|Difficulty Level||Level 1.|
|Tours Summary||Hanoi – Cuc Phuong Park – Hanoi|
07:15 Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi. Transfer to Ninh Binh. It takes about 4 hrs road trip
10:30 Visit the Endangered Primate Rescue Centre.
13:00 Enjoy seeing animals and birds.
13:30 Depart to the Park Centre, on the way visit the "Cave of Early Man", admire the primary forest with "1000 year Old Tree"
16:30 Transfer back to Hotel, Leave for Hanoi.
20:00 Drop off at the hotel in Hanoi
End of services.
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
- Modern A/C transportation,
- Entrance fees for sightseeing
- Cold bottle of water and wet towels on route
- Local English, French, Chinese speaking guide (other languages upon request)
- 1 Lunch (Vietnamese food, Asian Food basic)
- Personal expenses for drinks, food, phone, etc.
- Tips for guide and driver
- Any others not mentioned above