HANOI - KENH GA HOTSPRING - PHAT DIEM CATHEDRAL â€“ HANOI
Ninh Binh is a place you should not skip in a travel to the North of Vietnam.This short trip is mainly for those who want to have more relaxation by experiencing Kenh Ga hot spring with its limestone mountains. They will discover the center of Catholicism, Phat Diem Cathedral with its unique
|Tour Name||Ninh Binh Tour.|
|Tours Code||STS – HN 07|
|Features||Daily life, boat, Natural village, hot spring.|
|Travelling Gears||Casual, easy clothes, Take hat, raincoat, water, good shoes for trekking and cash|
|Difficulty Level||Level 1.|
|Tours Summary||Hanoi –Ninh Binh – Hanoi|
07:30 Pick you up at the hotel and then transfer to Ninh Binh (About 95km)
09:30 Upon arrival, visit Kenh Ga Hot spring with its limestone mountains.
10:30 Take a boat trip on the Hoang Long River as it winds through verdant rice fields and Karsts Limestone Mountain to see Kenh Ga floating village.
13:00 Visit Phat Diem Cathedral, is the Center of Catholicism in North Vietnam and also an attractive tourist site.
Explore numerous stone sculptures which are on the inside and outside walls with a large bell cast nearly 2 tons, four roof and 6 sets of iron wooden pillars 15:00 Return to Hanoi
17:00 Drop off at your hotel.
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
- Modern A/C transportation, Boat trip on the river
- Entrance fees for sightseeing
- Cold botlle of water and wet towels on route
- Local English, French, Chinese speaking guide (other languages upon request)
- Local lunch with Vietnamese food, Asian Food basic.
- Personal expenses for drinks, food, phone, etc.
- Tips for guide and driver
- Any others not mentioned above