HANOI â€“ MAI CHAU
Mai Chau is located in Hoa Binh province, approximately 135 km from Hanoi and 60 km from Hoa Binh, from the top of Cun Mountain, one can admire the superb panorama of Mai Chau surrounded by a green valley and stilt houses. Many minorities, including the Thai ethnic group, live in Mai Chau.
|Tour Name||Hanoi – Mai Chau - Hanoi|
|Tours Code||STS – HN 12|
|Features||Lifestyles, customs and culture, natural village, landscape|
|Travelling Gears||Casual, easy clothes, walking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream.|
|Difficulty Level||Level 1.|
|Tours Summary||Hanoi –Mai Chau– Hanoi|
08:00 Pick you up at the hotel. The car journey from Hanoi to Mai Chau takes approximately 3 hours.
11:00 Arrive Mai Chau. You will feel the hectic pace of life in Hanoi slowly transforming into the cool, clean air of Mai Chau valley. At a vantage point, the car will stop, and you will be able to drink in panoramic views of villagers’ stilt homes against a lush mountainous backdrop.
12:00 Visit Pom Coong village, introduce you to the region's people, lifestyles, customs and culture.
This is a great opportunity to learn about the local communities and their way of life.
13:00 Take a 3-hour trek during which you will explore the landscape and visit the White Thai ethnic villages to learn about their culture, lifestyle and customs. Although the trek is not overly strenuous, you are recommended to wear comfortable shoes, as the trails will be uneven. There are plenty of opportunities to take a break, enjoy the scenery, take some photos or just relax.
16:00 The trek ends back at Pom Cong village, where you will bid farewell to the villagers and your hosts, before embarking on a car journey back to Hanoi
19:00 Drop off at the hotel.
End of services.
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
- Modern A/C transportation
- Entrance fees for sightseeing
- Cold bottle of water and wet towels on route
- Local English, French, Chinese speaking guide (other languages upon request)
- Personal expenses for drinks, other meals, phone, etc.
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Local lunch with Vietnamese food, Asian Food basic
- Any others not mentioned above