HOA LU TAM COC TOUR FULL DAY
Hoa Lu : is the place to build temples of King Dinh and King Le in 10th-century restored in the 17th century. Tam Coc is where the recluse's return to the Le landscape with green non-tall water.
Hoa Lu: the remains are the temples dedicated to King Dinh and King Le, the two heroes who lived in 10th century and chose Hoa Lu to build the citadel of the capital city (from 968 to 1009)
Tam Coc: means three caves - considered as Halong Bay on land, sitting on a boat rowed by local lady in Hoang Long river and see the first limestone mountains, which will run along their river way for several kilometers
|Tour Name||Hanoi – Hoa Lu Tam Coc - Hanoi|
|Tours Code||STS – HN 06|
|Features||Boat trip, historic sites, landscape, magnificent caves|
|Travelling Gears||casual, easy clothes, walking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream|
|Difficulty Level||Level 1.|
|Tours Summary||Hanoi - Hoa Lu - Tam Coc - Hanoi|
08:00 Pick up at your hotel then transfer to Hoa Lu, an Ancient Capital of Vietnam.
In Hoa Lu there are now 2 temples have been built on the ground of the old royal palace, one is dedicated to King Dinh Tien Hoang, the other is to King Le Dai Hanh.
Visit Bich Dong (Blue Grotto).
11:00 Take a tiny wooden boat ride cruising up the river (Tam Coc also known as Halong Bay on land).
12:00 Having lunch in Tam Coc in a local restaurant
Tam Coc is best explored by boat as there are a series of inter-link caves and rowing through these natural marvels is quite a thrill.
15:30 Returning to Hanoi.
17:00 Drop off at the hotel.
End of services.
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
- Modern A/C transportation, boat
- Entrance fees for sightseeing
- Cold bottle of water + wet towels on route
- Local English speaking guide (other languages upon request)
- 1 Lunch (Vietnamese food, Asian Food basic)
- Personal expenses for drinks, food, phone, etc.
- Tips for guide and driver
- Any others not mentioned above