HOI AN - CHAM ISLANDS
Cham islands are 18 kilometers from Cua Dai (Hoi An city) to the East, It has 8 islands altogether named according to their shapes or characteristics. The sea has stone bands and twinkle coral reefs creating a fanciful gardens under the bottom of the sea with hundreds of millions species of fish and tropical seafood.
Hoi An is located 30km south of Danang City, and it is the heart of Quang Nam central province. Hoi An attracts tourists thanks to its poetic and picturesque landscapes such as Thuan Tinh islet, Cua Dai beach, Cham island together with traditional handicrafts and famous local specialities.
|Tour Name||Cham Islands Tour|
|Tours Code||STS – HA 04|
|Features||Swimming, nature, boat.|
|Travelling Gears||Casual, easy clothes, walking shoes, sandals.|
|Difficulty Level||Level 1.|
|Tours Summary||Hoi An – Cham Island – Hoi An|
0800 Pick up at the hotel in Hoi An.
Depart from Hoi An ancient town to Cua Dai beach. Take a boat for Cham Islands.
09:30 Upon arrival, visit a traditional fishing village, the ancient Hai Tang pagoda built in 1753 on the western of Hon Lao (Lao islet) and a small artificial lagoon which protects fishermen from sea storms.
Spend the rest of day at Chong beach and do swimming or fishing as much as you like.
15:00 After that the boat will take you back to the Cua Dai harbor where our vehicle will transfer you to Hoi An town.
16:30 Drop off at the hotel in Hoi An.
End of services
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
(Except for Christmas from 24 to 26 Dec 2011 and New Year from 31 Dec to 5 Jan 2012)
- Modern A/C car/van/coach
- Boat transfers from the Cua Dai harbor to Cham Island
- Local English, French, Chinese speaking guide (other languages upon request)
- Cold bottle of water + wet towels on route
- Entrance fees for sightseeing
- Accommodation at indicated hotels.
- Personal expenses for drinks, other food, laundry, phone, etc.
- Tips for guide and driver
- Any others not mentioned above