HOI AN TOWN + MY SON TOUR
Hoi An located on the coastal plain of Quang Nam Province, about 30km south of Danang. Set in a quiet environment, Hoi An is surrounded by peaceful villages, beautiful Thu Bon River and Cua Dai Beach.
A former international trading port with its heyday in the 17th to 19th centuries, the cultural influences of the Japanese and Chinese merchants are still evident today in the town's architecture and the distinctly Chinese atmosphere of the Old Quarter. December in 1999, Hoi An Ancient Town was officially listed as a World Heritage Site.
My Son, located 69 km southwest of Danang, was an imperial city during the Cham dynasty, between the 4th and 12th centuries. My Son Sanctuary is a large complex of religious relics that comprises more than 70 architectural works. They include temples and towers that connect to each other with complicated red brick designs.
|Tour Name||Hoi An town + My Son tour.|
|Tours Code||STS – HA 03|
|Features||Sightseeing, historic sites, cultures.|
|Travelling Gears||Casual, easy clothes, walking shoes, sandals.|
|Difficulty Level||Level 1.|
|Tours Summary||Hoi An – My Son – Hoi An|
07:30 Pick up at hotel in Hoi An transfer to My Son Sanctuary.
09:00 Visit the former Religious capital of the Cham people, enjoy the scenic landscapes and mysterious Cham arts and architecture.
10:30 Transfer back to Hoi An.
13:00 Take a relaxing city walk to Hoian Museum, Hoian market, Tan Ky traditional wooden house (about 200 years), Fujian Temple (built in 1697), Japanese pagoda Bridge (built in 1593). Hoian is a great place for shopping and having your clothes beautifully made overnight. Free time for shopping.
16:00 Drop off at the hotel.
End of tour
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2015, subject to change without prior notices
(Except for Christmas from 24 to 26 Dec 2015 and New Year from 31 Dec to 5 Jan 2016)
- Modern A/C car/van/coach.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing
- Cold bottle of water and wet towels on route (1 bottle/pax/day)
- Local English, French, Chinese speaking guide (other languages upon request)
- Accommodation at indicated hotels.
- Personal expenses for drinks, other food, laundry, phone, etc.
- Tips for guide and driver.
- Any others not mentioned above