HOI AN TOUR + CYCLING
Hoi An located on the coastal plain of Quang Nam Province, about 30km south of Danang. Set in a quiet environment, Hoi An is surrounded by peaceful villages, beautiful Thu Bon River and Cua Dai Beach. A former international trading port with its heyday in the 17th to 19th centuries, the cultural influences of the Japanese and Chinese merchants are still evident today in the town's architecture and the distinctly Chinese atmosphere of the Old Quarter. December in 1999, Hoi An Ancient Town was officially listed as a World Heritage Site.
|Tour Name||Hoi An Tour + cycling.|
|Tours Code||STS – HA 01|
|Features||Sightseeing, historic sites, cultures.|
|Travelling Gears||Casual, easy clothes, walking shoes, sandals.|
|Difficulty Level||Level 1.|
|Tours Summary||Hoi An|
08:00 Pick up at hotel in Hoi An.
08:30 Enjoy a lovely boat trip on Thu Bon River, a relaxing city walk to Hoian Museum, Hoian market, Tan Ky traditional wooden house (about 200 years), Fujian Temple (built in 1697), Japanese pagoda Bridge (built in 1593).
Hoian is a great place for shopping and having your clothes beautifully made overnight.
14:00 Afternoon take a fantastic bicycle ride to explore interesting villages and the beautiful countryside
16:00 Drop off at the hotel.
End of tour
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
(Except for Christmas from 24 to 26 Dec 2011 and New Year from 31 Dec to 5 Jan 2012)
- Entrance fees for sightseeing, bicycle
- Cold bottle of water + wet towels on route (1 bottle/pax/day)
- Local English, French, Chinese speaking guide (other languages upon request)
- Accommodation at indicated hotels.
- Meals, car
- Personal expenses for drinks, other food, laundry, phone, etc.
- Tips for guide and driver.
- Any others not mentioned above