HOI AN - RED BRIDGE COOKING TOUR
Fun & interesting half-day learning about Vietnamese food and the Hoi An way of life. A guided tour of Hoi An's colourful l central market, boat trip on the Hoi An River, and hands on cooking class
|Tour Name||Hoi An – Red bridge cooking tour.|
|Tours Code||STS – HA 02|
|Travelling Gears||Casual, easy clothes, sandals.|
|Difficulty Level||Level 1.|
|Tours Summary||Hoi An|
Pick up at the hotel and transfer to Hai Scout Café (98 Nguyen Thai Hoc Street, Hoian), join the Red Bridge Cooking tour with other tourists.
Visit Hoi An’s colourful market. You will have the opportunity to interact with the local sellers and purchase some of the ingredients to be used in the cooking lesson later.
Then board the Red Bridge boat for a leisurely cruise (25 minutes) along the Hoi An River to the Red Bridge Cooking School. This is a chance to view local river life. On arrival, explore the cooking school’s herb and vegetable garden, before learning about some of Hoi An’s and Vietnam’s well-known dishes. The cooking lesson runs for about 2 hours – each dish is first demonstrated by the Red Bridge chef’s, before preparing the same dish ourselves. Included in the class is a brief introduction to Vietnamese food carving (plate decoration).
After the lesson, enjoy exactly what you have cooked.
End of tour
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
(Except for Christmas from 24 to 26 Dec 2011 and New Year from 31 Dec to 5 Jan 2012)
- 1 free drink (non-alcoholic) at Hai Scout Café
- Local English, French, Chinese speaking guide/chef (other languages upon request)
- Boat trip (weather permitting)
- Cooking demonstration and lunch
- All recipes and notes
- Transfer from Red Bridge Cooking School to central Hoi An
- Accommodation at indicated hotels.
- Other meals, car
- Personal expenses for drinks, other food, laundry, phone, etc.
- Tips for guide and driver.
- Any others not mentioned above