PHAN THIET â€“ TA KU MOUTAIN FULL DAY
Phan Thiet town is the capital of Binh Thuan Province, in southeastern Vietnam. Phan Thiet is a municipality in central, south central sector, however, the development plan to 2025, it would be municipality Southeast Vietnam The population of Phan Thiet city in 2005 is roughly 350,000 and is expected to increase to about 400,000 in 2015.
Phan Thiet is the Provincial Capital of Binh Thuan Province where all government offices for the province are located. There are also seven districts in the province : Ham Thuan Bac, Ham Thuan Nam, Duc Linh, Tanh Linh, Ham Tan, Bac Binh and the island district of Phu Quy
The Reclining Sakyamuni Buddha statue on Taku Mountain near Phan Thiet, Ta Ku Mountain lies 25 km from Phan Thiet on the way to Saigon.
|Tour Name||Ta Ku Tour|
|Tours Code||STS – PT 01|
|Features||Trekking, sightseeing, religious site.|
|Travelling Gears||Casual, easy clothes, sandals|
|Difficulty Level||Level 1.|
|Tours Summary||Phan Thiet|
07:30 Pick you up at hotel in Phan Thiet.
08:30 A wonderful way to see some impressive scenery is to trek up the Ta Ku Mountain. A 40 minute drive from Phan Thiet will take you to the mountain, which is 200 km east of Saigon.
The 4.5 hour trek up this mountain could be a little strenuous but the breathtaking view from the top will be a wonderful reward.
13:00 At the summit, enjoy a picnic lunch and the scenery. (Excluded)
14:00 For trekking enthusiasts, this full day trip will be a wonderful experience.
17:00 Drop off at the hotel.
End of services
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
- Modern A/C car/van/coach/bus from 2005 up
- Entrance fees for sightseeing 3
- Cold bottle of water and wet towels on route (1 bottle/pax/day)
- Local English, French, Chinese speaking guide (other languages upon request)
- Personal expenses for drinks, other meals, laundry, phone, etc.
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Any others not mentioned above