PHAN THIET â€“ TA KU MOUTAIN HALF DAY
The Reclining Sakyamuni Buddha statue on Taku Mountain near Phan Thiet, Ta Ku Mountain lies 25 km from Phan Thiet on the way to Saigon.
|Tour Name||Ta Ku Tour|
|Tours Code||STS – PT 03|
|Features||sightseeing, religious site.|
|Travelling Gears||casual, easy clothes, sandals|
|Difficulty Level||Level 1.|
|Tours Summary||Phan Thiet|
07:30 Pick you up at hotel in Phan Thiet.
08:30 Ta Cu Mountain, enjoying a cable car up to Linh Son Trong Pagoda. This is the site of the largest Reclining Buddha in Vietnam, which gleams white against the surrounding greenery..
11:00 Transfer back to Phan Thiet city
12:00 Drop off at the hotel.
End of services
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
(Except for Christmas from 24 to 26 Dec 2011 and New Year from 31 Dec to 5 Jan 2012)
- Modern A/C car/van/coach/bus from 2005 up
- Entrance fees for sightseeing
- Cold bottle of water and wet towels on route (1 bottle/pax/day)
- Local English, French, Chinese speaking guide (other languages upon request)
- Personal expenses for drinks, other meals, laundry, phone, etc.
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Any others not mentioned above