BUON ME THUOC - BAN DON - DRAY SAP, DRAY NUR WATERFALL
- Tour name: BMT - BAN DON - DRAY SAP, DRAY NUR WATERFALL.
- Tour Code: STS – BMT 01
- Duration: 1 day.
- Features: Interesting daily life, nature, adventure, elephant ride and dug-out canoe
- Travelling gears: casual, easy clothes, insect repellents, walking shoes, sun glasses.
- Difficulty level: Level 1
- Tour summary: BMT - BAN DON - DRAY SAP, DRAY NUR WATERFALL.
Dray Sap, Dray Nu waterfall is created by Krong Kno River, 2 impressive waterfalls in the Central Highlands
BMT - BAN DON - DRAY SAP, DRAY NUR WATERFALL (LUNCH)
08:00 Pick you up at the hotel in Buon Me Thuot.
08:30, transfer to the waterfalls, we have a chance to enjoy 2 impressive waterfalls in the Central Highlands.
The first one we will visit is Dray Sap . Water falls down from high cliff, making the water become mist and look like smoke. “Dray Sap” means “Smoke Waterfall” in Ede language. The same Dray Sap, Dray Nu waterfall is created by Krong Kno river. Water passes down and through steep cliffs, making the waterfall rumbling and majestic.
12:00 Transfer to Ban Don for lunch.
In the afternoon, we transfer to Don village where is very famous for elephants. Explore the traditional wild elephants catching and taming of M’nong ethnic group.
Visit the Ancient wooden house- on- stilts with the architecture belongs to Laotian. A feature of the house is its roofs made by wood.
Visit and take a walk through suspension bamboo bridge for sightseeing. There is the option for riding an elephant cross the Serepok river or wander in the village.
Go back to Buon Me Thuot around 5pm.
17:30 Drop off at the hotel
End of services.
Prices: 1,365,000 vnd/person in a sharing tour
Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1st May to 30th September
Special discounts for group bookings:
- For group booking from 5 – 10 people: discount 5% of the total cost
- For group of 11 people and more: discount 10% of the total cost
- Private car for transportation
- Pick up and drop off you at your hotel in Buon Me Thuot
- English speaking guide (other language on request)
- 1 hour elephant riding
- Meal: L – Lunch – Vietnamese lunch.
- Entrance fee
- Drinks and other meals,
- Insurance, tip for tour guide & driver
- Your expenses
Exchange Rate: 1 USD = 21,000 VND