ELEPHANT RIDE IN YOK DON FULL DAY TRIP
Though elephant ride can be arranged in many places around Pleiku and Buon Me Thuot, but the most interesting is the Yok Don, 60 km north-west of Buon Me Thuot
|Tour Name||Elephant Ride In Yok Don.|
|Tours Code||STS – BMT 01|
|Features||Interesting daily life, nature, adventure, elephant ride.|
|Travelling Gears||Casual, easy clothes, insect repellents, walking shoes, sun glasses.|
|Difficulty Level||Level 2.|
|Tours Summary||Buon Me Thuot - Yok Don - Buon Me Thuot|
07:30 Pick you up at the hotel in Buon Me Thuot.
An elephant ride can be arranged in many places around Pleiku and Buon Me Thuot, but the most interesting is the Yok Don, 60 km north-west of Buon Me Thuot.
The M'nong hunt wild elephants using domesticated elephants, dozens of which live in Yok Don.
We are invited to drink wine from a communal jug while listen to story about the elephants. Elephant ride through some beautiful forests is remarkable.
16:00 Transfer back to hotel and drop off at the hotel.
End of services.
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
(Except for Christmas from 24 to 26 Dec 2011 and New Year from 31 Dec to 5 Jan 2012)
- Private car for transportation
- Pick up and drop off you at your hotel in Buon Me Thuot
- Local English, French, Chinese speaking guide (other languages upon request)
- 1 hour elephant riding
- Entrance fee
- Personal expenses for drinks, meals, laundry, phone, etc.
- Meal: L – Lunch – Vietnamese lunch.
- Insurance, tip for tour guide & driver
- Any others not mentioned above